Once Known As Kalapani – Black Waters – For Their Role As A Feared Penal Settlement, The Andaman And Nicobar Islands Are Now A Relaxed Tropical Island Outpost That Belongs To India But Is Geographically Closer To Southeast Asia. Superb, Near-Deserted Beaches, Incredible Corals And Marine Life, An Intriguing Colonial Past And The Remnants Of A Stone Age Culture Lure Travellers To These Mysterious Islands, 1000km Off The East Coast Of India In The Bay Of Bengal. Until The Beginnings Of Colonial Rule, The Islands Were Populated Mainly By Indigenous Peoples, But Today The Majority Of The Andamans’ Population Are Mainland Settlers Or Their Descendants Who Live In And Around Port Blair, The Capital, On South Andaman. The Territory Comprises 572 Tropical Islands (Of Which 36 Are Inhabited), With Unique Wildlife And Lush Forests, Although The Nicobar Islands Are Off-Limits To Tourists.
The Islands Are Close To The Epicentre Of The Undersea Earthquake That Caused The 2004 Boxing Day Tsunami, Which, In Turn, Led To Devastating Loss Of Life And Homes On The Southerly Nicobar Islands And Little Andaman. Apart From Flooding On Low-Lying Areas Of South Andaman Island And Damage To The Reefs Near Wandoor, The Main Andaman Island Group Escaped Major Damage, Though Other Islands Such As Havelock And Interview Noticeably Tilted With The Earth Movement. Pre-Tsunami, Small-Scale Tourist Infrastructure Had Been Slowly Developing But The Almost Total Absence Of Tourists During 2005, Coupled With The Cost And Energy Of Repairing The Damage, Demoralised Many Islanders And There’s Still Much To Do To Revive These Beautiful Islands’ Tourism Facilities.Book Now
DeparturePune / Mumbai
Day 00 :
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels.
- Portblair transfers & sightseeing by Non A/C small Vehicle
- Food Plan
- Day 1 to Day 5: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 6 : Packed Breakfast
- During tour 2 times non veg (Chicken Item) for Non-vegetarian.
- Entry fees of above mentioned sightseeing.
- Tour Escort.
- Day 1nd to 6th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (Except Infant)
- Bed tea and evening tea.
- GST 5%
- Service Charges.
- Optional Sightseeing. like Andaman Water Sports & water rides, coral view, etc.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – tipping, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food /drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the “Tour Cost Includes” column.
|Airfare which is not included in cost||17000||17854||17854||17854|
|Adult/ Senior citizen||29476||1474||30950|
|Extra Bedded Child/Adult||26429||1321||27750|
|Child without bed||23571||1179||24750|
- Terms and Conditions applicable as per our 2016-2017 domestic brochure.
- ‘*’sign=Rs 1000/- per person extra Hotel surcharge/hike rate for Diwali/Christmas/New Year in the tour cost.
- Extra bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhar card or election card.
- Luggage should be as per airline terms
|Onward||G8-461||Mumbai at 04:00 Hrs.||Port Blair at 07:45 Hrs.|
|Return||G8-465||Port Blair at 07:45 Hrs.||Mumbai at 11:25 Hrs.|