Awesome Ooty Kodai
Ooty– Ooty Lake, Botanical Gardens.
Coonoor– Coonoor Sightseeing (Sims Park, Lams Rock, Dolphin Nose, Tea Garden and Tea Factory) and Doddabetta.
Kodaikanal-Cookers walk, Green valley view, and the Lake, Pillar’s Rocks Silent Valley View, Berijam lake view, Silver cascade falls.Book Now
- DeparturePune / Mumbai
- IncludedAwesome Ooty Kodai
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in convenient hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Ac Vehicle.
- Daily Breakfast.
- GST 5%.
- Service Charges.
- Train /air fare.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping , tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
|Particular||Tour Cost (per person)|
- Extra Bed means extra mattress on floor.
- Keep valid photo ID proof for Airport formalities
- Please read cancellation policy behind booking form for any cancellation. Company accept only writing/mailing/sms format cancellation (it means we need any written format)
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of finalization of tour. All the balance must be clear before 15 days of departure
- Airfare or Train fare must be paid at actual
- The above tour cost is based on calculation of minimum 2 paid adults . In case number of pax is less than that, , then tour cost may increase.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- The quotation is valid for 8 days from the date of issue.
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only.
- Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 25 days cancellation, then only registration fee is treated as cancellation charges.
- Between 18 to 25 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 17 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 70 % of the tour cost.
- In case of `no show’ no refund i.e.cancellation charges are 100% of the tour cost.