The South India comprises of four different states and Karnataka is one of them. Karnataka is one of the larger states in India and a popular destination among the foreign and Indian tourists. The state of Karnataka, formerly known as Mysore, is situated on the western side of the Deccan Plateau. The population of Karnataka is over 40 million and it covers a land area of 192,204 square kms. Bangalore, the modern computer city is the capital of Karnataka. Kannada, Konkani, Hindi and English are the main languages which are spoken by the people in Karnataka. There are many places of historic and religious importance in Karnataka like Bangalore, Mysore, Hampi, Bijapur, Badami, Aihole, Belur, Halebid, Srirangapatna. Karnataka is an enchanting land of magnificent monuments, breathtaking hill stations, unspoilt beaches, thundering waterfalls, wildlife sanctuaries, coffee plantations, adventure activities, and colourful art forms and festivals.
- Bangalore: Capital city, Lalbag, Vishweshwarya Technical museum, Vidhansaud from out-sides.
- Shriangapattanam: Tipu Tomb, Tipu Fort, Shrirang Swami Temple .
- Bandipur: Reserv forest.
- Mysore: Maharaja Palace, Art gallery, Chamunda Hills, Zoo, Vrindawan Garden.
- Ooty: Botanical Garden, Tea Plantation, Lake
- Shravan Belgol: Gomateshwar statue, Jain Tirth.
- Bellur: Chenna, Keshav Temple.
- Halebid: Hoysaleshwar & Shantaleshwar temple.
- DeparturePune / Mumbai
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle some sightseeing by Non AC small vehicle.
- Hotel Food Plan
- During tour 2 times non veg (Chicken Item) for Non-vegetarian.
- Entry fees of above mention sightseeing.
- Tour Escort from Pune to Pune.
- Day 2nd to 8th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (except Infant)
- Bed tea and evening tea.
- Snacks for long travel.
- Porter charges except Pune.
- GST 5%.
- Service Charges.
- Onward and return train/air ticket fare & food.
- Optional sightseeing.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like tipping, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food/drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the “Tour Cost Includes” column.
|Particular||Basic Cost||GST||Total||2nd SL Non Ac train fare||Final Total|
|Extra Bedded Child/Adult||23752||1188||24940||910||25850|
|Child without bed||18990||950||19940||910||20850|
- Terms and Conditions applicable as per our 2017-2018 domestic brochure.
- ‘*’sign=Rs 1000/- per person extra Hotel surcharge/hike rate for Diwali/Christmas/New Year in the tour cost.
- Extra bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhar card or election card.
- Please reconfirm onward, return train details for specific date in BTPL office
- Cancellation before 45 days, cancellation charges will be 10% against total tour cost.
- Cancellation before 30 days to 44 days, cancellation charges will 20% against total tour cost.
- Cancellation before 20 days to 29 days, cancellation charges will 40% against total tour cost.
- Cancellation before 19 days to 11 days, cancellation charges will 60% against total tour cost.
- Cancellation within 10 days to 0 days, cancellation charges will be 100% against total tour cost.
- If you cancelled Both way air tour before 30 days to 0 day of tour departure, cancellation charges will be 100% against total Airfare and plus tour cancellation as per above.