Kerala is sandwiched between the Lakshadweep Sea and the Western Ghats, is a narrow, fertile strip of land on the southwest coast of India. The landscape of Kerala is a gift of the sea and the mountains. Overwhelmed by Kerala’s scenic splendor, a tourist once exclaimed, “The God that made Kerala had green thumbs!” It is in this tranquil land of Kerala, embellished with green that one can find an ideal getaway – an escape unwinding miles of find golden sands with the boundless blue of the Arabian Sea. No doubt then that Kerala with its beautiful landscape, intriguing customs, high-intensity cultural life and an educated public so often dressed in white has highlighted its name on the itinerary of many tourists in various parts of the world.
Kerala, a state that has been described as God’s Own Country is truly a treat for the visitors. The eternal beauty of the palm ornate beaches, the splendor of the undulating hills, the tranquility oKerala-infof the pure backwaters, the captivating woods and forests of this region are far beyond imagination. Here is the information on Kerala, its history, and culture that will help you during your visit to this part of Incredible India!
- Kanyakumari: Swami Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Kanyakumari Mata Temple, Gandhi Mandap, Sun – set / Sun – rise.
- Suchindrum: Lord Brahma-Vishnu-Mahesh Temple
- Trivendrum: Padmnabh Swami Temple, Ravi Varma Art Gallery, Zoo, Museum, Vely village, Kovalam Beach.
- Allepy: Back-water ride.
- Thekkedy: Periyar wild life Century, Spice Plantation
- Munnar: Anamodi hill (Rajmalaya), Metta-Patti dam, Hill station, Tea Plantation
- Guruwayur: Lord Shrikrishna Temple, Elephant Orphanage.
- Kaladi: Adya Shankaracharya Temple & Birth place.
- Cochin: Chinese Fishing net, old church, Dutch Palace.
- DeparturePune / Mumbai
- IncludedFull kerala
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle, some sightseeing by Non AC small vehicle.
- Food Plan
- Day 3 to Day 10 : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 11 : Breakfast, Lunch
- During tour 2 times non veg (Chicken Item) for non-vegetarian.
- Entry fees of above mentioned sightseeing,
- Tour Escort from Pune to Pune.
- Day 3rd to 11th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (except Infant)
- Bed tea and evening tea.
- Snacks for long travel.
- Porter charges except Pune/Mumbai.
- GST 5%
- Onward and return train/air ticket fare & food.
- Optional sightseeing.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any up gradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – tipping, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food /drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the “Tour Cost Includes” column.
|6||17*, 21*||1, 15, 29||13*, 20*||10, 24||7, 21|
|TYPE||Basic Cost||GST||Total||2nd SL Non Ac train fare||Total|
|Extra Bedded Child /Adult||28181||1409||29590||1360||30950|
|Child without bed||23038||1152||24190||1360||25550|
- Terms and Conditions applicable as per our 2016-2017 domestic brochure.
- ‘*’sign=Rs 1000/- per person extra Hotel surcharge/hike rate for Diwali/Christmas/New Year in the tour cost.
- Extra bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhar card or election card.
- Please reconfirm onward, return train details for specific date in BTPL office.