Onwards Rs.21750 per person
DeparturePune / Mumbai
Day 1 :
Reach Cochin airport/cochin railway station and proceed to munnar, Enroute photo stop at Tea Gardens. Overnight stay at Munnar. (135km/4.5 5hrs)
Day 2 :
After Breakfast proceed to visit Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam for speed boat ride, Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 3 :
After breakfast proceed to visit rose garden, kundala lake, Eco point, top station, and overnight stay at munnar
Day 4 :
After breakfast transfer to Cochin airport or railway station for departure. Back to home with beautiful memories of God's Own Country. Tour End ...
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis in 3 star
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Private Vehicle including all toll , tax Driver Bhatta .
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- GST 5 % and Service Charges.
- Entrée Fees
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping , tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
- TOUR COST PER PERSON DOUBLE SHAIRING RS. 21,750 /- + AIRFARE /TRAIN FARE
- Tour cost is tentative and may change plus/minus as any booking is not hold or confirmed …
- 1. 50% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of finalization of tour.
- Airfare or Train fare must be paid at actual
- The above tour cost is based on calculation of minimum 2 pax . In case number of pax is less than that, , then tour cost may increase
- Airfare are Non Refundable
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- The quotation is valid for 8 days from the date of issue.
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only.
- Cancellation charges are per person.
- A) Before 25 days cancellation, then only registration fee is treated as cancellation charges. B) Between 18 to 25 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost. C) Between 1 to 17 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 70 % of the tour cost. D) In case of `no show' no refund i.e. Cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.