Nainital -Mussoorie-Jim Corbett
Onwards Rs.30250 per person
DeparturePune / Mumbai
IncludedNainital -Mussoorie-Jim Corbett
Day 01 : Delhi Airport – Mussoorie
Arrive at Delhi Later we proceed to Mussoorie arrive hotel check in stay at Mussoorie.
Day 02 : Mussoorie Local Sightseeing
Today we explore the city of Mussoorie. We visit Kempty Falls in the morning. Later we enjoy Rope way ride, Gunhill point and Kulri market. You can photograph yourself in Pahadi outfit at Gunhill point in Mussoorie.Note: please carry a swim suit while visiting Kempty falls.
Day 03 : Mussoorie – Nainital
Today we proceed to Nainital – The Lake District of India.
Day 04 : Nainital Local Sightseeing
Today we visit Snow view point by Cable car, Hanumangarhi temple, Chidyaghar zoo, , Raj Bhawan-The Governor’s House from outside and adjacent golf course. We have free time for shopping in the evening.
Day 05 : Nainital – Jim Corbett
Today we enjoy boating at Naini Lake, and visit to Nainadevi Temple, Later we proceed to Corbett Park. We also visit Corbett Museum at Kaladungi. Free time for relaxation in the evening
Day 06 : Jim Corbett Sightseeing
Today we enjoy Jeep safari adventure of wildlife viewing in the region of ‘ Man eaters of Kumaon’. Visit Corbett summer Museum, have a memorable Nature walk and funfilled get together in the evening Note: Between 15th June and 15th November, guests will be able to enjoy a jeep tour of Corbett from the outer zone.
Day 07 : Jim Corbett – Delhi Return Journey
It’s time now to say goodbye to our tour companions. Let us be in contact with each other through email, Facebook, Calls…. And meet again on one more memorable tour. See you all!! flight schedule. Tour concludes.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in convenient hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Ac Vehicle.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Service Charges.
- GST @ 5%
- Train /air fare.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any up gradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping , tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of finalization of tour. All the balance must be clear before 15 days of departure
- Airfare or Train fare must be paid at actual
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only.
- Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 25 days cancellation, then only registration fee is treated as cancellation charges.
- Between 18 to 25 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50% of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 17 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 70% of the tour cost.
- In case of `no show’ no refund i.e.cancellation charges are 100% of the tour cost.