Purvanchal – 3 Sisters
The 7 Sister States also called “Paradise Unexplored” is a name given to the contiguous states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura in northeastern India. These states cover an area of 255,511 km2, or about 7 percent of India’s total area. They had a population of 44.98 million in 2011, about 3.7 percent of India’s total. Although there is great ethnic and religious diversity within the seven states, they also have similarities in political, social and economic contexts.
- Guwahati: Kamakhya Temple, Umanand Temple (Picok Island), Shankardeo Kalakshtra N Barfukan Memorial.
- Tezpur: Agnigarh Bamuni Hills, Chitrlekha Park, Kaliya – Burma Bridge.
- Bomdila: On Way Tipi-View Point, Orchid Center, Fall Kaspi, Hornbill View Point, Nagbaba Temple, Bomdila Gompa
- Tawang: On way Dirang Gompa, Hot Water Springs, Sela pass, Jaswant Ghar, Nunag Fall, Tawang, Gompa, Pitso Lake, Y Junction, and Shivaji Memo Maratha Infantry.
- Kaziranga: National Park, Jeep.
- Shilong: Shilong Peak, Air force Museum, Elephant Fall, Duwansing View Point Don Bosco Museum, Churches.
- Cherapunji:, Mawsmi Caves Thangkharang Park, View Point.
DeparturePune / Mumbai
IncludedPurvanchal – 3 Sisters
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Non AC vehicle.
- Hotel Food Plan Day 1 : Dinner Day 2 to 8 : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Day 9 : Breakfast
- During tour 2 times non veg (Chicken Item) for Non-vegetarian.
- Entry fees of above mention sightseeing.
- Tour Escort from Guwahati Airport to Guwahati Airport.
- Day 1st to 9 th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (except Infant)
- GST 5%.
- Service Charges.
- Onward and return train/air ticket fare & food.
- Optional sightseeing.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like tipping, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food/drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the “Tour Cost Includes” column.
|Child / Extra Adult||41476||2074||43550||43550|
|Child without Bed||38048||1902||39950||39950|
- Terms and Conditions applicable as per our 2018-2019 domestic brochure.
- Extra Bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhaar Card or election card.
- Luggage should be as per airline rules.
- Please reconfirm onward, return train details for specific date in BTPL office.
- Please refer to our brochure/booking form/website for cancellation policy.
- We operate this tour on hotel food.
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that decision will be taken by the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.