Spain – Portugal
Onwards Rs.175747 per person
Visit :-Lisbon 2nt – Madrid 2nt – Seville 1 nts – Granada 1nts –- Valencia – Barcelona 2nts
- Lisbon City Tour: Half day Lisbon private tour (guide + Entrance to San Jeronimo Monastery + Belem Tower )
- Madrid-Guided City tour of Madrid with Royal Palace and Prado Museum Entry
- Sevilla- Guided City tour + Alcazar Fortress entry, Flamenco Show
- Granada-City tour with Alhambra Palace and general life
- Valencia-City Tour of Valencia
- Barcelona-Guided City tour + Sagrada Familia guided Tour
- IncludedSpain – Portugal
Day 01: Mumbai – Lisbon -(L, D)
Check in at Mumbai Airport @hrs | Arrive at Madrid International Airport, Immigration and baggage collection transfer to Hotel day free for the leisure, Overnight halt at hotel. Lisbon
Day 02 Lisbon City Tour (B, L, D)
Half day Lisbon private tour (guide + Bus + entrance) – Transfer to Madrid, Overnight Halt at Madrid.
Day 03: Lisbon -Madrid (B, L, D)
After breakfast proceed to tour of Madrid, by luxury car with driver English speak. As the capital of Spain, Madrid is a city of great cultural and political importance. A complete vision of Madrid will be reached at the end of this tour. Having a panoramic sightseeing of the old part of the city, So we will also approach the façade of the Royal Palace with entrance, the 18th century left its neoclassical mark on the splendid Royal Palace complex, the Sabatini Gardens and Campo del Moro, located in the city centre. The church of San Francisco El Grande, the fountains of Paseo del Prado, the Toledo Bridge, the Prado Museum with Entrance, and Puerta de Alcalá are also good Examples of this splendid style. Overnight halt at Hotel. Madrid
Day 04: Madrid – Sevilla (B, L, D)
Breakfast and transfer to Sevilla, and Evening Flamenco Show with International Dinner, Overnight halt at Sevilla.
Day 05: Sevilla – Granada (B, L, D)
After breakfast at hotel, departure by bus @0930hrs for Seville City Tour, We will discover the most emblematic monuments of Seville: the University, the Old Tabacco Factory, setting of Bizet’s opera Carmen. We will then see the Plaza de España, the centerpiece of the 1929 Iberoamerican Exposition. The façade of the Bullring, Triana bridge. We will visit the Cathedral, the largest gothic cathedral in the world, where Christopher Columbus’ remains rest. Giralda, the church's bell tower that is Seville's universal symbol. It is over 100 metres high, Head up to the top of the Giralda and enjoy a bird's eye view of Seville. Alcazares, and its gardens (citadel), constitutes an extraordinary monumental site. Transfer to Granada, Overnight halt at Hotel. Granada
Day 06: Granada (B, L, D)
After buffet b/fast and joint to a regular tour for a tour of Alhambra Palace & Generalife Gardens in regular tour. We will arrive to Alhambra, built on the top of a hill. The palace complex of the Alhambra and Generalife, beside the Albaicin, has been declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. The Alhambra was the residential of Sultan when Arabs dominate Spain and it is a beautiful collection of buildings and gardens. We will visit also the Generalife, the country residence of the sultan, in which the orchards provided the palaces with provisions as well as being a recreational area for the nobility. The views are incredible. Overnight halt at hotel. Granada
Day 07: Granada – Valencia - Barcelona (B, L, D)
Breakfast and transfer to Barcelona, Via Valencia: Short City Tour of Valencia, Scenic Drive from Valencia to Barcelona, Overnight halt at hotel. Barcelona
Day 08: Barcelona (B, L, D)
After buffet B/Fast , You will see the varied contrasts Barcelona offers its visitors. Vía Layetana, Cathedral (entry and visit). Tour around the Gothic Quarter and San Jaume Square. Continue along Paseo de Isabel II to reach and admire the Port and Olympic Village. We will reach Paseo de Colón, to admire the huge monument to Christopher Columbus. We can see the Olympic Stadium, the Sant Jordi Palace and the impressive Torre Calatrava. We will continue to the Pueblo Español, where we can see a sample of 117 typical buildings and handicraft workshops from all around Spain (in this visit we will taste the famous Catalonian cava). At the end of the visit, we will reach our Terminal again, passing through the famous Plaza de España and Gran, Sagrada Familia Tour with Entrance Overnight halt at hotel. Barcelona
Day 09: Barcelona -Mumbai (B, L)
Breakfast, free time till check out then Check out and transfer to Airport for your further journey.
- Accommodation for in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast, Indian Lunches & Dinners
- Sightseeing Mentioned below with Transfers on Private basis and Entry Fees
- Company tour leader from Mum to Mum
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide
- Normal tourist Visa
- Insurance upto age 60
- GST 5%
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers
- Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Meals apart from itinerary
- Cost of optional tours.
- Tips (02 Euro PP Per day )
Mode of Payment:
|TYPE||Tour Cost in INR||Tour Cost In Forex (EURO)||GST 5%||Air fare||Visa+VFS fees||Total|
|Child with Bed||12,000||€ 1170||5,397||43000||6217||1,62,554|
|Child without Bed||12,000||€ 975||4,598||43000||6217||1,45,765|
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost which is Interest Free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ or Euro or any foreign currency will acceptable at the respective rate of the day.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only
- Before 30 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs 50, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 29 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected/delay for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will must have to be paid.
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to international Destination’s
- Minimum 20 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt ltd
- Forex : Euro 1 = INR 82/- ; (Subjected to Market)
- Baggage is allowed Per person upto 20 kg Cargo : 07 kg hand Bag
- Hotel Check time : 1400hr ; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Minimum Time for Visa’ s 10 –15 working days