Three Sister Itinerary
Onwards Rs.44750 per person
- DeparturePune / Mumbai
DAY 01: GUWAHATI AIRPORT – SHILLONG (130 KMS / 3 ½ HRS DRIVE)
Meet & greet on arrival at Guwahati airport & transfer to Shillong - the headquarters of the East Khasi Hills district and is situated at 4,908 feet (1,496 m) above sea level. Enroute visit Umium Lake. Check in Hotel. Overnight in Shillong.
DAY 02: EXCURSION TO CHERRAPUNJI
Today drive to Cherrapunji (65km/1-2hrs. approx) – the wettest place on the earth. En-route visit Elephant Falls & Shillong Peak at Shillong. At Cherrapunji visit Mawsmai Cave, Seven Sister Falls & Nohkalikai Falls. After lunch at Cherrapunji drive back to Shillong. O/N at Shillong.
DAY03: EXCURSION TO DAWKI - MAWLYNNONG
This morning proceed for Dawki(120Km/3hrs) near Bangladesh border and Mawlynnong (90km/2hrs. approx), this little colourful village is known for its cleanliness. Explore the Root Bridge, Sky Walk and Natural Balancing Rock. Back to Shillong. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Shillong.
DAY 04: SHILLONG - KAZIRANGA (280 Kms / 7 hrs drive)
After breakfast proceed for Kaziranga- the home of the “One Horned Rhinoceros”: Park situated in the Golaghat and Nagaon districts of the state of Assam, India. Check into hotel. Evening is at leisure. Overnight at Kaziranga hotel.
DAY 05: KAZHIRANGA - BHALUKPONG (140 KMS)
After breakfast go for safari. Then after return to hotel, check out from hotel and drive to Bhalukpong. Overnight will be at Tourist Lodge at Bhalukpong
DAY 06: BHALUKPONG-TAWANG (270 KMS)
After a sumptuous breakfast drive to Tawang. Evening free at leisure. Overnight in Tawang.
DAY 07: TAWANG SIGHTSEEING
Tawang is one of the administrative districts of Arunachal Pradesh. Today we are going to visit Maduri lake, China Border, Also visit the War memorial. Evening free for shopping and leisure. Overnight in Tawang
DAY 08: TAWANG TO DIRANG (ABOUT 140 KMS/ 06 HRS)
After breakfast drive to Dirang en route visit war cemetery. On arrival check in at your hotel. Afternoon visit the regional apple Nursery, kiwi farm, dzong (fort), hot water spring. Overnight at Dirang.
DAY 09: DIRANG - GUWAHATI (370 KMS / 9 HRS)
After breakfast transfer to Guwahati. Overnight stay at Guwahati.
DAY 10: GUWAHATI - KAMAKHYA TEMPLE - AIRPORT / RLY STN DEPARTURE
After breakfast check out from the hotel and Visit Kamakhya Temple and then get transfered to Guwahati airport/Rly station. Check out from the hotel and transfer to Guwahati airport for the onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Non AC vehicle.
- Hotel Food Plan Day 1 : Dinner Day 2 to 9 : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Day 10 : Breakfast
- During tour 2 times non veg (Chicken Item) for Non-vegetarian.
- Entry fees of above mention sightseeing.
- Tour Escort from Guwahati Airport to Guwahati Airport.
- Day 1st to 10th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (except Infant)
- GST 5%.
- Service Charges.
- Onward and return train/air ticket fare & food.
- Optional sightseeing.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc.incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like tipping, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food/drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the “Tour Cost Includes” column.
Tour Dates: -
Tour Cost: -
|Adult/ Senior citizen||42619||2131||44750|
|Extra Bedded Child/Adult||39762||1988||41750|
|Child without bed||36905||1845||38750|
- Terms and Conditions applicable as per our 2019-2020 domestic brochure.
- ‘*’sign=Rs 1000/- per person extra Hotel surcharge/hike rate for Diwali/Christmas/New Year in the tour cost.
- Extra bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhar card or election card.
- Please reconfirm onward, return train details for specific date in BTPL office.
- Please refer to our brochure/booking form/website for cancellation policy.
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that decision will be taken by the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.