Indonesia – Bali Island
Full day Kintamani Volcano and Ubud Village tour, Full day Bedugul & Tanah Lot sunset Tour, Full day Benoa beach with Uluwatu Sunset tour.
DAY 00 - MUMBAI-BALI
Leave Mumbai at night for Bali.
DAY 01 - BALI
Arrive Bali island at noon, Transfer to Hotel, Day free for relax.
DAY 02 - FULL DAY KINTAMANI VOLCANO TOUR WITH UBUD VILLAGE
After breakfast, proceed for a full day excursion to the Kintamani Volcano. This trip will take you up close & personal with the essence of Bali. It is the most favorite tour of any first time visitor to Bali. Visit the Batubulan village (famous for traditional Batik and hand weavings), Mas village (famous for Wood carving) & then past the Celuk village (famous for silver and gold works). There after proceed to the one of the most historical & ancient Hindu temples in Bali. Continue your tour to The Mount & Lake Batur in Kintamani village for some stunning views of the beautiful locales in this region. Your tour ends in the famous Ubud Market. Here you can look in & around for various options to satisfy your shopping taste buds. Overnight at the Hotel.
DAY 03 - FULL DAY BENOA BEACH WITH ULUWATU SUNSET TOUR
An ideal Bali holiday is incomplete without Bali water sports at the famous Tanjung Benoa beach. This beach best known for its aquatic adventure is located in the Benoa peninsula far away from the hustle & bustle. North of Nusa Dua this beach offers a wide range of water sports. Please check with our representatives for all the water sports information. Many shacks & restaurants lined up along the beach make sure that your tummy is full & you enjoy the most. A great southern Bali trip in the evening introduces you to the heart of southern part of the island. The beautiful Uluwatu temple, built on the top of a cliff about 825 feet high facing the vast deep blue Indian Ocean also offers a wonderful view of the sunset.
DAY 04 - FULL DAY BEDUGUL& TANAH LOT SUNSET TOUR
Breakfast at the hotel. Today you will explore the Bedugul area to visit the UlunDanuTemple – a beautiful temple on the banks of Beratan Lake &Gobleg Hill. Also experience the beautiful twin lakes of Buyan & Tamblingan The weather here is very pleasant. Thereafter proceed tomost photographed monument of Bali – the famous TanahLotTemple – built on the top of a rock in the ocean. Tanah Lot temple was built in 11th century, supposed to be the Golden age of Hinduism in Indonesia. Experience one of the most awesome sunsets in the entire Indian Ocean at this site.
DAY 05 - DAY FREE FOR LEISURE
Breakfast at hotel, Today you will explore or leisure at own.
Day 06 - RETURN JOURNEY
After breakfast check out & proceed to Bali airport for your return flight.
Please note that the above Itinerary and Hotel may change according to circumstances, provided contents remain constant. It is mandatory to follow the timings; else there are chances that you may miss some product
Mawlynnong Village located in the East Khasi Hills of Meghalaya has won the acclaim of being the cleanest village in Asia.
Two places at once
The Longwa village into two parts, one falling in India and the other part in the country of Myanmar
Mawsynram in Meghalaya holds the Guinness World Record of being the wettest place on Earth.
It is only the highest desert in the world. Winter’s snowfall is only source of water in this high altitude desert.
Includes & Excludes
- Accommodation in above mentioned Hotels with Daily Breakfast
- Full Day Kintamani Volcano tour with Ubud Village on private basis
- Any increase in air fare that may come into force prior to the operation of the advertised and/or scheduled journey, and also in the cost of land arrangements due to increase in fuel price fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, etc. The passengers will must have to pay the difference and or/additional amount so required before the departure of the tour.
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will must have to be paid by the passengers
- Porterage, excess baggage charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list
- Cost of optional tours
- Water sports
MODE OF PAYMENT
- Booking Amount 50% of total tour cost.
- All the balance must be clear before 21 days of departure.
- The above tour cost is based on calculation of minimum 02 adults
- In case number of Pax is less or increase then tour cost may change
- Passport must be valid upto 06 month at the time arriving in India
- Baggage is allowed upto 20 kg cargo Bag & 7 kg hand bag per head
- Minimum time for Visa -On Arrival at Airport
- Forex USD $ 1 = INR 71/- (Subjected to market)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only. Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 30 days cancellation, then only Rs: 25, 000/- is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 29 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show’ no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost