Pithapur Kuravpur Srisailyam Tour 10 Days
Our Pithapur Kuravpur Yatra is month of September to February. Lord Sripada Srivallabha is the first and foremost incarnation (Avatar) of Lord Guru Dattatreya. The purpose of his incarnation was to bless the Maha Siddhas, Maha Yogis and to uphold the Dharma. To impart knowlege to the ignorant as well. Sripada Srivallabha’s karmabhoomi is Pithapuram and his tapobhoomi is Kuravpur. Kuravpur is presently known as Kuruvapur or Kurugadda of Raichur District, Karnataka.
It is also believed that Shripad Shrivallabh is ‘Chiranjeevi’ meaning immortal. It is said that he took ‘Jalsamadhi’ (immersed himself in water) in Kuravpur. Kuravpur infact is a water island on Krishna river near Raichur, Karnataka and is also known as Kurugaddi. Shripad Shrivallabh disappeared as a human but is still present in ‘Tejorup’ (in form of pure energy).
With our Pithapur Kuravpur yatra both the siddha kshetras are covered. Our Pithapur Kuravpur yatra starts from Mumbai and Pune and is for 10 days in total. Till date several devotees have taken advantage of our Pithapur Kuravpur Yatra service and benefitted. We urge you to read through the our itinerary Pithapur Kuravpur Yatra carefully. Departures dates for this yatra are fixed.
Mantralayam – Raghvendra Swami Math
Kuravpur – Shripad Shri Vallabha temple, Tembe swami cave
Srisailyam- Akka Mahadevi Cave & Srisailyam Jyotirlinga temple.
Pithapur – Shripad Shri Vallabha Temple, Kunti Mahadev temple, Kukadeshwar temple, Gopal baba Ashram, Anaghadatta temple
Annavarm – Sattanarayan temple
IncludedPithapur Kuravpur Srisailyam Tour 10 Days
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Standard hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing’s by AC vehicle & some sightseeing’s by small vehicle/auto/boating.
- Food Plan (We provide only pure Veg food in YATRA tour)
- Day 2 to Day 8: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 9 : Packed Breakfast.
- Entry fees of above mentioned sightseeing’s.
- Tour Escort from Pune to Pune.
- Day 2nd to 9th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (except Infant).
- Porter charges except Pune / Mumbai.
- GST 5%.
- Service Charges.
- Onward and return train/air ticket fare & food.
- Optional sightseeing. And expenses like Puja, Dakshina etc
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – tipping, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food /drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the “Tour Cost Includes” column.
|TYPE||Basic Cost||GST||Total||2nd SL Non Ac train fare||Final Total|
|Adult/ Senior citizen||30262||1513||31775||875||32650|
|Extra Bedded Child/Adult||27405||1370||28775||875||29650|
|Child without bed||25595||1280||26875||875||27750|
- Pune - Hyderabad. Hyderabad airport is 250 kms from Mantralayam
- Rajamundry – Hyderabad – Pune. Rajamundry airport is 65 kms from Kakinada.
- Terms & Conditions will applicable as per our 2022-23 domestic brochure and/or guest signed tour booking form.
- ‘*’sign=Rs 1000/- per person extra Hotel surcharge/hike rate for Diwali/Christmas/New Year in the tour cost.
- Extra bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhar card or election card.
- Please reconfirm onward, return train details for specific date in BTPL office.
- Please refer to our brochure/booking form/website for cancellation policy.
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that decision will be taken by the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Train : Before 120 days of prior departure; guest can book train tickets at own. Please use www.irctc.co.in for your specific suitable choice. i.e. lower berth, all berth in same bogie, nearby berths, concessions. We can’t give any surety about train and it’s services.