Narmada Parikrama Tour 16 Days
Counted among the seven holiest rivers in Hindu Religion, Narmada is a major river of Central India. It is believed that taking a plunge into this river helps the people in getting rid of their wrongdoings. There is a prominent mention of Narmada River in Mahabharata, Ramayana and Vedas. Narmada Parikrama thus, holds an immense significance among the Hindu devotees. Hordes of pilgrims perform a consecrated circumambulation of this river in order to get drenched in purity and spirituality. Many Sadhus and pilgrims come here on foot to perform this Parikrama.
This 15 nights and 16 days itinerary takes the tourists to a tour of Narmada Parikrama in a comprehensive way. It covers the journey in three states Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Gujarat. The tour lets the pilgrims explore beautiful temples & sacred bathing sites.. The major holy sites that a tourist comes across en-route are Omkareshwar, Garudeshwar, Maheshwar, Ujjain, Amarkantak and Narmada Udgam.
Omkareshwar– Omkareshwar Jyotirlingas Temple (One of the 12 Jyotirlingas), Mamleshwar Temples, Narmada Snan
Garudeshwar – Ek Mukhi Datta Temple, Tembe Swami Samadhi, Narmada Ghat
Maheshwar – Maheshwar fort, Ahilyabai Holkar Palace, Narmada Ghat & Also famous for Maheshwari Chanderi Saris
Indore – Annapurna Temple, Bada Ganesh
Ujjain – Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga Temple (One of the 12 Jyotirlingas), Kalbhairav Temple
Nemawar– Siddheswar Mahadev Temple, Narmada Ghat
Amarkantak – Kapildhara Waterfall, Dudhdhara waterfalls, Narmada Mata temple,, Mai Ki Bangia, Narmada Ugam sthan
Narsingpur – Barman Ghat
Hoshangabad – Sethani Ghat
DeparturePune / Mumbai
IncludedNarmada Parikrama Tour 16 Days
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in standard hotels / Dharmashala.
- Internal transfers by AC Vehicle, & some sightseeing by Non AC small vehicle/auto/boating.
- Food Plan (We provide only pure Veg food in Yatra tour)
- Day 2 to Day 14: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 15: Breakfast, Pack Lunch.
- Entry fees of above mention sightseeing’s only,
- Tour Escort from Pune to Pune.
- Day 2nd to 15th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (except Infant).
- Porter charges except for Pune / Mumbai.
- GST 5%.
- Service Charges.
- Onward and return train/air ticket fare & food.
- Optional sightseeing. Expenses like Puja, Dakshina
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – tipping, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food /drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the “Tour Cost Includes” column.
|Particular||Basic Cost||GST||Total||Non A/C 2nd sleeper||Final Cost|
|Adult/ Senior Citizen||44514||2226||46740||1010||47750|
|Extra Bedded Child/Adult||41181||2059||43240||1010||44250|
|Child without bed||37847||1893||39740||1010||40750|
- Terms & Conditions will applicable as per our 2022-23 domestic brochure and/or guest signed tour booking form.
- ‘*’sign=Rs 1000/- per person extra Hotel surcharge/hike rate for Diwali/Christmas/New Year in the tour cost.
- Extra bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhar card or election card.
- Please reconfirm onward, return train details for specific date in BTPL office.
- Please refer to our brochure/booking form/website for cancellation policy.
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour, if Less than that decision will be taken by the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Train : Before 120 days of prior departure; guest can book train tickets at own. Please use www.irctc.co.in for your specific suitable choice. i.e. lower berth, all berth in same bogie, nearby berths, concessions. We can’t give any surety about train and it’s services.