Leave Pune Railway Station for Veraval Express by Train No 11088 at 19:50 Hrs.
Reach Ahmedabad at 07:45 Hrs. Check in Hotel and later visit Sabarmati ashram & Sabarmati river. After lunch proceed to visit Adalaj Ki wav and Akshardham Temple. Dinner and stay at Ahmedabad.
Leave for Vadodara via Dakornath Temple, enroute lunch, Evening visit Sayaji bagh. Stay at Vadodara.
Leave for local sightseeing of Vadodara, after lunch, Visit Statue of Unity. Dinner & stay at Vadodara.
Early morning leave Vadodara for Junagarh (375 Km). Dinner and stay.
After Breakfast , check out hotel and visit Narsinha Mehta Temple, Girnar Talethi (first step) & Shakkar baug Zoo. After lunch leave for Somnath via Gir jungle safari. On arrival hotel check in & stay. (120 Km)
After Breakfast check out & Somnath local sightseeing of Somnath Temple, Geeta Temple, Bhallak tirth, Triveni sangam. After lunch proceed to Dwarka via Porbandar. Visit Kirti Mandir and Sudamapuri Temple at Porbandar. Halt at Dwarka. (260 Km)
After breakfast checkout and proceed to visit Dwarkadhish Temple. Lunch at hotel and proceed for Bet Dwarka Sightseeing, Enroute visit Nageshwar Temple, Gopi Talav, Rukhmini Temple. Dinner and drop at Okha railway station (35 kms) for train no. 19568 at 23:55 Hrs.
Reach Pune at 22:25 Hrs.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle some sightseeing by Non AC small vehicle.
- Food Plan (We provide only pure Veg food in Yatra tour)
- Day 2 to Day 8: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Entry fees of above mention sightseeing’s only,
- Tour Escort from Pune to Pune.
- Day 2nd to 8th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (Except Infant).
- Porter charges except for Pune/Mumbai.
- GST 5%.
- Service Charges.
- Onward and return train/air ticket fare & food.
- Optional sightseeing.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – tipping, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food /drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the “Tour Cost Includes” column.
|2||November||7, 14, 21, 28,|
|3||December||5, 12, 19*, 26*|
|4||January||9, 16, 23|
|Particular||Basic Cost||GST||Total||2nd SL Non Ac train fare||Final Total|
|Extra Bedded Child/ Adult||22957||1148||24105||845||24950|
|Child without bed||20100||1005||21105||845||21950|
- Terms and Conditions applicable as per our 2019-20 domestic brochure.
- ‘*’sign=Rs 1000/- per person extra Hotel surcharge/hike rate for Diwali/Christmas/New Year in tour cost.
- Extra bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhar card or election card.
- Please reconfirm onward, return train details for specific date in BTPL office.
- Please refer to our brochure/booking form/website for cancellation policy.
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that decision will be taken by the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Train : Before 120 days of prior departure; guest can book train tickets at own. Please use www.irctc.co.in for your specific suitable choice. i.e. lower berth, all berth in same bogie, nearby berths, concessions. We can’t give any surety about train and it’s services.