Orissa Tour 07 Days
Odisha (formerly Orissa), an eastern Indian state on the Bay of Bengal, is known for its tribal cultures and its many ancient Hindu temples. The capital, Bhubaneswar, is home to hundreds of temples, notably the intricately-carved Mukteshvara. The Lingaraj Temple complex, dating to the 11th century, is set around sacred Bindusagar Lake. The Odisha State Museum is focused on the area’s history and environment.
Please do not hesitate to call us in case of any query.
Hoping with best co-operation & waiting for your earliest reply.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Ac vehicle. (Except small vehicle if needed)
- Food Plan :
- Day 1 : Lunch, Dinner
- Day 2 to 6 : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 7 : Breakfast, Lunch
- Entry fees of sightseeing mentioned above.
- Tour Escort Bhubaneshwar to Bhubaneshwar
- Day 2nd to 7th : Per day per person one drinking water bottle.
- During tour 2 times Non veg (Chicken Item) for Non Vegetarian.
- Service Charges & GST 5% .
- Airfare & air food.
- Optional Sightseeing. Like water sports etc.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route/Airline/Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like –tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘Package Include’ column.
|Adult/Child Extra Bed||30238||1512||31750|
|Without Bed Child||26619||1331||27950|
- Terms & Conditions will applicable as per our 2022-23 domestic brochure and/or guest signed tour booking form.
- ‘*’sign=Rs 1000/- per person extra Hotel surcharge/hike rate for Diwali/Christmas/New Year in the tour cost.
- Extra bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhar card or election card.
- Please reconfirm onward, return train / air details for specific date in BTPL office
- Please refer to our brochure/booking form/website for cancellation policy.
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour, if Less than that decision will be taken by the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Train : Before 120 days of prior departure; guest can book train tickets at own. Please use www.irctc.co.in for your specific suitable choice. i.e. lower berth, all berth in same bogie, nearby berths, concessions. We can’t give any surety about train and it’s services.
- Baggage allowance as per airline rule.