Orissa Tour 07 Days
Odisha (formerly Orissa), an eastern Indian state on the Bay of Bengal, is known for its tribal cultures and its many ancient Hindu temples. The capital, Bhubaneswar, is home to hundreds of temples, notably the intricately-carved Mukteshvara. The Lingaraj Temple complex, dating to the 11th century, is set around sacred Bindusagar Lake. The Odisha State Museum is focused on the area’s history and environment.
Please do not hesitate to call us in case of any query.
Hoping with best co-operation & waiting for your earliest reply.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Ac vehicle some sightseeing by Non AC small vehicle.
- Food Plan :
- Day 1 : Lunch, Dinner
- Day 2 to 6 : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 7 : Breakfast, Lunch
- Entry fees of sightseeing mentioned above.
- Tour Escort Bhubaneshwar to Bhubaneshwar
- Day 1st to 7th : Per day per person one drinking water bottle.
- During tour 2 times Non veg (Chicken Item) for Non Vegetarian.
- GST 5% .
- Service Charges.
- Onward and return train/air ticket fare & food.
- Optional sightseeing.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. Incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – tipping, laundry, shopping, beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food /drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the “Tour Cost Includes” column.
|Adult/Child Extra Bed||35000||1750||36750|
|Without Bed Child||31190||1560||32750|
|1||18 Nov 23||Pune||Bhubaneswar||QP 1383||11:25 - 13:30||14800|
|24 Nov 23||Bhubaneswar||Pune||I5 319||14:15 - 16:15|
|2||24 Dec 23||Pune||Bhubaneswar||QP 1383||10:35 - 12:45||14400|
|30 Dec 23||Bhubaneswar||Pune||I5 319||14:15 - 16:15|
|3||25 Jan 24||Pune||Bhubaneswar||QP 1383||11:25 - 13:30||12800|
|31 Jan 24||Bhubaneswar||Pune||I5 319||14:15 - 16:15|
|4||12 Feb 24||Pune||Bhubaneswar||QP 1383||11:25 - 13:30||13700|
|18 Feb 24||Bhubaneswar||Pune||I5 319||14:15 - 16:15|
- Pune/Mumbai – Bhubaneswar & Bhubaneswar - Pune/Mumbai
- Terms & Conditions will applicable as per 2023-24 domestic brochure and/or guest signed tour booking form.
- Extra bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhar card or election card.
- Please reconfirm onward, return train details for specific date in BTPL office.
- Please refer to our brochure/booking form/website for cancellation policy.
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour, if Less than that decision will be taken by the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Tour Payment must be paid in the account of Bhagyashree Tours Pvt. Ltd. & Train fare & Airfare must be paid in the account of Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd. Try to issue your tickets at Own.
- Vehicle will provide as per group size & seat allocation will be done as per booking date.
- Please note- if you need GST bill for your GST number please give GST detail at the time of booking. Once receipt done; no changes will be possible.