Bangkok-Pattaya 04 Nights / 05 Days
Pattaya | Alcazar Show, Coral Island with Speed Boat , Noong Nooch Village, Gems Gallery
Bangkok| Bangkok City Temple Tour (Golden Buddha, Marble Buddha), Safari World & Marine Park.
Day 01: Mumbai – Bangkok – By Road - Pattaya
Check in at Airport, Board our flight for Bangkok, Depart from Mumbai, and Arrive at Bangkok Suvarnabhoomi international Airport. After completion of all immigration process, transfer to Pattaya by coach. Check in the hotel, Pattaya. Evening enjoy Alcazzar Show, Dinner in an Indian restaurant Overnight at Hotel, Pattaya
Day 02: Pattaya City
After breakfast proceed to Coral Island (Wear sandal or floaters. Use short pant and t Shirt for gents and for ladies Punjabi suite is advisable. Water sports are not included in the tour cost; you have enough time to play at your own cost so please keep exchange of Thai currency), Visit Noong Nooch Village where you can enjoy The Thai Cultural shows & Elephant show with tram ride, Dinner in an Indian Restaurant, Overnight Hotel, Pattaya
Day 03: Pattaya –Bangkok
After breakfast, check out from Hotel. Transfer to Bangkok by coach at 0900hrs. Enroute visit to Gems gallery. Arrive at Bangkok. Later Proceed for Bangkok City Temple Tour -visit two Buddha Temples, Overnight halt at Hotel, Bangkok.
Day 04: Bangkok City
After breakfast proceed to Safari world & Marine park tour at 0900hrs.Enjoy the Jungle ride in Safari World and Animal shows at Marine Park- Orang Utang, Sea lion Show, Cow boy stunt show, Lunch in an Indian restaurant within the safari & marine World then Dolphin show Spy war show, bird show, (Carry a cap and water bottle with you), Evening free for Leisure, Dinner at an INDIAN Restaurant, Overnight Hotel, Bangkok.
Day 05: Bangkok – Mumbai
After breakfast check out from hotel. Transfer to Airport. Depart Bangkok to Mumbai.
Mawlynnong Village located in the East Khasi Hills of Meghalaya has won the acclaim of being the cleanest village in Asia.
Two places at once
The Longwa village into two parts, one falling in India and the other part in the country of Myanmar
Mawsynram in Meghalaya holds the Guinness World Record of being the wettest place on Earth.
It is only the highest desert in the world. Winter’s snowfall is only source of water in this high altitude desert.
Includes & Excludes
- 02 Nts Accommodation in 3* Hotel at Pattaya with Breakfast
- 02 Nts Accommodation in 3* Hotel at Bangkok with Breakfast
- Sightseeing on Seat In Coach SIC basis with entry Fees
- Economy Class Airfare & Airport Taxes
- Tourist visa of Thailand
- GST 5%
- Travel Insurance
- Any increase in air fare that may come into force prior to the operation of the advertised and/or scheduled journey, and also in the cost of land arrangements due to increase in fuel price fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, etc. The passengers will must have to pay the difference and or/additional amount so required before the departure of the tour.
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will must have to be paid by the passengers
- Porterage, excess baggage charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list
- Cost of optional tours
- Water sports
Mode of Payment
- Booking Amount 50% of total tour cost.
- All the balance must be clear before 21 days of departure.
- The above tour cost is based on calculation of minimum 02 adults
- In case number of Pax is less or increase then tour cost may change
- Passport must be valid upto 06 month at the time arriving in India
- Baggage is allowed upto 20 kg cargo Bag & 7 kg hand bag per head
- Minimum time for Visa -On Arrival at Airport
- Forex USD $ 1 = INR 73/- (Subjected to market)
Terms & Conditions
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only. Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 30 days cancellation, then only Rs: 25, 000/- is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 29 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show’ no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost