Amarnath Kashmir with Vaishnodevi By Train
It is located in a glacier valley at 4,175m (13,700 ft.). The biggest figures of different gods. The biggest figure is regarded as Siva (Amarnath). On the left side of the linga is an ice formation called Ganesh, and on the right side is one of Parvati and Bhairava. The cave is about 150 feet high and 90 feet long. Within the cave there are four or five ice formations that resemble the figures of different gods. Amarnath is 145 km east of Srinagar in Kashmir. On the full moon day the linga is about 6 ft high. Each year on the full moon day of July-August (Sravana) when the Siva-linga attains its maximum height there is a festival at this cave temple. It is said that Lord Siva first appeared on this day. There is an ice Silva-linga here that changes size with the seasons, and also as the moon waxes and wanes it becomes bigger and smaller.
- Jammu: Raghunath Temple, Bagh e Bahu Garden.
- Shri Amarnath: Shri Amaranth (Baba Barfani) Darshan
- Srinagar: Capital of Kashmir, Shikara Ride,( Mughal Garden- Shalimar Garden, Chashmeshahi garden, Nishat garden) Shankaracharya Temple, (Shikara Ride Char-chinar , Nehru Park View, Floating Garden, Floating Market) hazratbal Darga
- Pahalgam: Snow Picks, Leader River
- Gulmarg: Gondola Ride (Cable Car), Golf Ground.
- Sonmarg: Thajwas Glaciers view, Sindh River.
- Pampur: Saffron fields.
- Avantipur: Old Capital of Kashmir, lord Vishnu temple , Bat Factory
- Katra: Vaishno Devi Famous Mata Vaishno Devi Temple.
- IncludedAmarnath Kashmir with Vaishnodevi By Train
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels/houseboat/Baltal tent.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Ac Vehicle. Non A/c small vehicle if needed
- Food Plan
- Day 3 : Lunch, Dinner
- Day 4 to Day 9 : Breakfast, Lunch, (Pack Dinner)
- Entry fees of sightseeing’s
- Tour Escort from Pune to Pune.
- Day 3rd to 9th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (except Infant)
- Evening tea.
- Snacks for Long travel.
- Porter charges except Pune/Mumbai.
- GST 5%
- Service Charges.
- Train fare & train food.
- Optional Sightseeing , Doli/Dandi/Kandi/Helicopter/Horse of Katra /Amarnath.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any up gradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping , tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
|Child/ Adult with bed||21867||1093||22960||1490||24450|
|Child without bed||19962||998||20960||1490||22450|
- Extra Bed means extra mattress on floor.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like aadhar card or election card.
- Amarnath form is compulsory for medical fitness & government permission for Yatra.
- . Baltal accommodation will be in Standard Tent.
- You can try for A/C train tickets or flight journey for your comfort.
- If the guest count is less than 20, then we arrange hotel food for specific tour. Otherwise we provide our kitchen. Though/If we provide hotel food, still we maintain food quality.