AMSTERDAM PARIS LONDON SCOTLAND
- ENGLAND- (London)
- Tower Bridge, Piccadilly Circus, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, River Thames, Trafalgar Square, Houses of Parliament, Hyde Park.
- Scotland Edinburgh – orientation tour Princes Street, Royal Mile and views of Holy rood House, Arthur’s seat, the new Scottish Parliament and a guided visit to Edinburgh castle.
- Netherlands (Holland) Visit the beautiful Keukenhof – Tulip Gardens (From 20th March to 17th May) or Madurodam – Miniature of Holland (after 17th May).Photo stop at Holland’s famous Windmill and visit Cheese and Clog shoe factory.
- France- Paris -Eiffel tower, Disneyland Small World and Space Mountain, Versailles ornate, State Apartments, highlighted by the magnificent Hall of Mirrors. Louvre Museum, Champs Elysees, Place de la Concorde and L’Arc De Triomphe.
9 N & 10 D
- IncludedAMSTERDAM PARIS LONDON SCOTLAND
England Day 01
London Arrive in London. City orientation tour includes Tower Bridge, ‘Changing the Guard’ ceremony at Buckingham Palace (subject to operation), Piccadilly Circus, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, River Thames, Trafalgar Square, Houses of Parliament, Hyde Park. Free time for shopping at Oxford/ bakers street.
London – Lake District Arrive in Lake District. Orientation tour includes the two Cathedrals and the new port on the Mersey river.
Scotland Day 03
Lake District – Edinburgh Drive through the Southern Uplands to an area known as the ‘Devil’s Beef Tub’, past Moffat to Gretna Green, where traditionally eloping couples married against their parents’ wishes. Cross the border into England and drive along the lakes and valleys of the English Lake District to Grasmere. Then along the shores of Windermere, through pastures reminiscent of Wordsworth’s poetry. Arrive in Edinburgh – Scotland’s capital in the evening.
Edinburgh Enjoy Whiskey distillery tour followed by city orientation tour which includes Princes Street, Royal Mile and views of Holyrood House, Arthur’s seat, the new Scottish Parliament and a guided visit to Edinburgh castle. Enjoy shopping in the various boutiques of Edinburgh.
Edinburgh – New Castle – Overnight cruise to Amsterdam City orientation tour includes Quayside and World Heritage Hadrian’s Wall. Enroute view Durham Cathedral from outside. Arrive in New Castle.Board the overnight cruise from New Castle’s port of North Shields to Amsterdam.
Netherlands (Holland) Day 06
Amsterdam Visit the beautiful Keukenhof – Tulip Gardens (From 20th March to 17th May) or Madurodam – Miniature of Holland (after 17th May). Enjoy Amsterdam orientation city tour by Canal Cruise. Photo stop at Holland’s famous Windmill and visit Cheese and Clog shoe factory.
France Day 07
Amsterdam – Paris Arrive in Paris. Visit the Eiffel tower – top level to get a panoramic view of Paris.
Paris Experience the excitement at Disneyland, enjoy various rides and shows like It’s a Small World and Space Mountain. Meet your favorite cartoon characters like Mickey, Minnie and Donald. Enjoy the Seine river cruise. Enjoy the attractive and famous Lido Show in the evening.
Paris Visit Versailles, a palace commissioned by Louis XIV around Louis XIII’s hunting lodge. Our visit commences as we see the ornate State Apartments, highlighted by the magnificent Hall of Mirrors. View the Gardens and fountains at Versailles. Visit Louvre Museum to see the original painting of Monalisa followed by a city orientation tour which includes Champs Elysees, Place de la Concorde and L’Arc De Triomphe.
Departure from Paris Board the flight for your hometown. Tour Concludes.
- Please note that the above Itinerary and Hotel may change according to circumstances, provided contents remain constant. It is mandatory to follow the timings, else there are chances that you may miss some product
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees.
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes.
- GST 5%
- Dry Snacks Packet.
- Single entry Visa.
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers.
- Porterage,Tipping, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping.
- Meals apart from itinerary.
- Cost of optional tours.
- Travels Insurance.
- Any type of Sports activity.
- Tour Escort.
- Any lunches.
- Holiday Surcharges may apply during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals etc.
- Hotel Check in time: 1400hr; Hotel Check out Time: 0900hrs
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Initial Booking Amount INR 20, 000/- Per Person which is Non Refundable, (if tour is Cancelled by Bhagyashri travels whole amount will be refunded to you)
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day
- Before 30 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 20, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 23 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show’ no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid, , If Visa issued and the traveler has not travel then visa cancellation fees should be USD $ 100/-.
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to international Destination’s
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt ltd
- Forex : USD $ 1 = INR 65/- (Subjected to Market)