Amazing Australia 9 Days
Onwards Rs.393159 per person
Australia: Sydney 3 N, Cairns 2 N, Melbourne 3 N
Day 01 Mumbai – Sydney
Arrive Sydney. Sydney – largest city of Australia situated on the coast between Blue Mountains and Tasman Sea, also listed as one of the world’s most liveable city. Later we visit Sydney Tower Observatory deck which gives an unobstructed 360-degree views over the landmarks including Sydney harbour Bridge and Circular Quay. Overnight at Hotel, Sydney. (B, L & D)
Day 02 Sydney -
Today we visit The Sydney Opera House, Sydney harbor Bridge – one of the World’s widest bridges is an architectural wonder and National Heritage of Australia, Bondi Beach – World famous beach known for its white sand crescent and dramatic seascape. In the afternoon, Darling harbour - large recreational area of Sydney reserved only for pedestrians. Overnight at Hotel, Sydney. (B, L & D)
Day 03 Sydney- Blue Mountains –
Post Breakfast, we will leave for Blue Mountains Day excursion. Experience the majestic World Heritage listed Blue Mountains on a small-group full-day tour from Sydney. Enjoy sweeping views of the Blue Mountains and sites including the Three Sisters and Jamison Valley. back to Sydney. (B, L & D)
Day 04 Sydney – Cairns
Today we travel to Cairns by flight. Cairns is a gateway to Australia's Great Barrier Reef and a paradise city in Queensland where the Rainforest meets the Reefs. Upon arrival, we proceed to Kuranda Rainforest – world’s oldest living tropical Rainforest. mountains, gorges, and tumbling waterfalls. . (B, L & D)
Day 05-Cairns – Great Barrier Reef
Today we have full day excursion to The Great Barrier Reef – one of the planet's most extraordinary natural wonders with 2300 km long coral reef system in Coral Sea, comprising of thousands of reefs and hundreds of islands made of soft and hard corals, is the only living organism that can be spotted from space. You also get a chance to enjoy various adventure water sport activities like Scuba do, Scuba diving, Snorkeling etc. on your own. (B, L & D)
Day 06 Cairns – Melbourne
Arrive Melbourne. We visit Melbourne Cricket ground (outside), we see St. Patrick Cathedral, Town Hall and Parliament House, followed by visit to Fitzroy Garden – a Victorian style garden. Here we see Captain Cook’s Cottage – James Cook was a Royal Navy Captain, navigator, cartographer and explorer who was the first person to map Oceania accurately and opened the gates of Australia to British Empire for the first time. (L & D)
Day 07 - Melbourne - Phillip Island – Melbourne –
Today we get around Central Melbourne seeing Docklands, City Museum, the Princess Theatre etc. In the evening we proceed to Philip Island, this beautiful island is home to the Fairy Penguins - the smallest of their species. Upon arrival we witness the World-famous Penguin Parade (subject to operation) where many Fairy Penguins, race up Summerland Beach to their burrows. (B, L & D)
Day – 08 Melbourne – Great Ocean Road – Melbourne –
Today we drive through one of the world’s most beautiful and naturally maintained destinations – The Great Ocean Road, Stay at Melbourne
Day 09 Melbourne to – Mumbai
Post breakfast, check out & transfer to the airport for your flight. Complete the formalities & board the flight. Arrive Tour ends.
- Return Economy class airfare
- Internal Flights
- Cost of Tourist visa of Australia
- Accommodation in 3 Star hotels with Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing’s as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tour Leader Ex. Destination
- Lunch & dinners (as per destination)
- Travel Insurance (up to age 59 years)
- Pune Mumbai Pune transfers by road
- GST @5%
- TCS @5 %
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, tips, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Meals apart from itinerary
- Water Sports
Tour Cost & Dates:
Documents require for Visa (Tentative) – All documents must be in A4 size paper.
|SEPT 30 | NOV 25 |||DBLE||55,000||$ 2,550.00||11,500||120,000||349,590.00|
|FEB 23 |||TRP||55,000||$ 2,450.00||11,500||120,000||343,410.00|
|MAY 11 |||SGLE||55,000||$ 3,255.00||11,500||120,000||393,159.00|
- Visa Application form
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum Six months (from the date of return) and minimum Six blank pages. Please note:- Passports issued beyond 10 yrs will not be accepted by the Embassy. Attach all your old passports (if any).
- Six Photos – (Size 35 x 45 mm, white background, matt finish, 80% facial image, without glasses.
- Personal ITR for last 3 years.
- Personal Updated Bank Statement for last six months with Bank Seal and Sign in original on all the pages. Note: Bank statement Should be on A4 Size Paper. (Closing balance as per your trip costing) (Saving, Pension)
- If Employee - Three months’ salary slip.
- Self-employed: Company ITR for last 3 years and Bank statements for last six months with Bank Seal and Sign in original on all the pages are required. Note: Bank statement Should be on A4 Size Paper. || 4 Business letter head
- Proof of Occupation (if self -employed)
- Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation.
- Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm).
- Original leave letter/NOC from employer/school/college: Leave letter/NOC from the employer (if employed) and Leave Sanction Letter and ID card copy from school (if student). Letters should be signed by an authorized signatory with his name and designation.
- Investment - Fixed deposit receipts || M.I.S || N.S.C || Mutual Fund || P.P.F || Post saving || Fixed Asset (Flat, Plot, Agriculture) - Tax receipt with tax paid receipt.
- Important Note: All the documents should be on A4 size paper & English Language.
- Covid Vaccination
- Aadhar Card
- Retired person – P.P.O or Retirement certificate All the passengers above 75 yrs of age must go through the medical exam conducted by the Australian Consulate.
- Before 45 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 35, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 44 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days / `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Cancelation policy: As per BTPL conditions only. (for more T&C details plz visit our website)
- Forex: At the time of final payment respective dollar rate of the day will be calculated.
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost, which is interest free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day.
- Airfare, Visa, Insurance amount in favour of Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Tour Package amount in favour of Bhagyashree Tours Pvt. Ltd.
- In case visa is rejected or not approved in time for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will must have to be paid by the Client.
- Passport should be valid upto 09 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travel to international Destinations.
- Tour Will Conduct on minimum 15 Pax, if less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashree Tours Pvt ltd.
- Baggage per person is allowed upto 15 kg and hand Bag upto 07 Kg
- Bus/Coach Seat allotment are as per first cum first serve basis.
- Forex: USD $1 = INR 83 | AUD $59.00; (Subjected to Market)
- Hotel Check time: 1500hr; Hotel Check out Time: 1100hrs
- Pan card is mandatory for booking.