Onwards Rs.251500 per person
Australia: 03 Nts Cairns, 03 Nts Melbourne, 02 Nts Sydney
Day 01: Mumbai- Cairns (D)
Arrived Cairns, Day free for leisure, Overnight halt at hotel, Cairns
Day 02: Cairns (B, L, D)
Visit the natural wonder of the world - The Great Barrier Reef in a day adventure tour, enjoy glass bottom boat and the Mini Submersible to see the Corals. Overnight halt at hotel, Cairns
Day 03: Cairns (B, L, D)
Visit to Kuranda forest, Enjoy the Tjapukai Dance show and try your hand at Boomerang Throwing. Enjoy Sky-Rail cable car ride through tropical wonderlands and Kuranda Rain Forest. Overnight halt at hotel, Cairns
Day 04: Cairns to Melbourne (B, L, D)
Flight to Melbourne, On arrival, enjoy orientation tour which includes Town hall and the Old Parliament house, visit St. Patrick cathedral, Captain Cook’s cottage, city tram ride, Overnight halt at hotel, Melbourne
Day 05: Melbourne (B, L, D)
Witness the spectacular world famous Penguin Parade at Philip Island, Overnight halt at hotel, Melbourne
Day 06: Melbourne (B, L, D)
Enjoy Coastal drive at great ocean road, Sea the 12 Apostle Rocks formation , including the loch Ard gorge, + Port Champbells national park as we take a Helicopter ride - Breath taking flight over most beautiful scenery in Australia, Overnight halt at hotel, Melbourne
Day 07: Melbourne – Sydney (B, L, D)
Fly to Sydney, board the Show Boat Cruise for dinner and dance while enjoying the spectacular view of Sydney Harbour Bridge and City Skyline. Overnight halt at hotel, Sydney
Day 08: Sydney (B, L, D)
Panoramic city tour includes Bondi Beach, the Harbour Bridge, Macquarie's Point, panoramic visit to GAP and drive through King's Cross. Visit to the Darling Harbour Sydney tower observation Deck, Sydney opera house from inside (subjected to the operation), Darling Harbour or Paddy's Market, Overnight halt at hotel, Sydney
Day 09: Sydney – Mumbai/Further City (B)
After breakfast leave for further journey.
- 08 Nts accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing as per itinerary with Transfers and Entry Fees
- Normal Tourist Visa of Australia
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport Taxes
- 08 Lunches & 08 Dinner at Indian restaurant
- Tour Leader from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide
- GST 5%
- Any increase in air fare that may come into force prior to the operation of the advertised and/or scheduled journey, and also in the cost of land arrangements due to increase in fuel price fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, etc. The passengers will have to pay the difference and or/additional amount so required before the departure of the tour.
- Any weekend surcharge over and above air fare will have to be paid by the passengers.
- Porterage, excess baggage charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Cost of optional tours
|TYPE||Tour Cost in INR||Tour Cost In Forex||GST 5%||Air Ticket Cost||Visa+VFS fees||Total|
|Child with Bed||10,815||$ 2,340||6,625||88500||8184||235,804|
|Child without Bed||10,815||$ 1,950||5,611||88500||8184||214,510|
- Booking Amount INR 60, 000/- Per Person to be paid at the time of finalization of tour which is Interest Free and non refundable.
- All the balance must be clear 1 month prior to departure as per the respective Dollar rate on the day.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Terms and conditions applicable
- Before 30 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 60, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 29 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case number of pax is less than 15 then tour may conduct as ‘Free individual Traveller’ (FIT)
- Minimum time for visa of Australia 10 -15 days working days
- Passport should be valid upto 06 months at the time of arrival in India
- AUD $ 1 = INR 50/- Subject to market
- Baggage is allowed upto 20 kg. Per head
- For Conducted Group Tours: Departure date is flexible for 1 or 2 day’s