Day 1 Mumbai -Baku
On your arrival at Baku Heydar Aliyev Airport Meet & Greet Service outside of arrival hall and transfer to the hotel. En-route Lunch is at Indian restaurant, Upon arrival to the hotel we will have check in to the hotel and have a free time. In evening, Panoramic tour of Baku visiting: Highland Park/Alley of Martyrs, Flame Towers - is a trio of skyscrapers in Baku, Crystal Hall, Flag Square, Nizami Street is a large pedestrian and shopping street in downtown Baku, Fountain square, Overnight in Baku.
Day 2 – Baku City Tour
After breakfast, excursion of Baku Old city: Visiting of "Old Town” or “Inner City”. The territory of ”Inner City” - 22 hectares, which represents a small fraction of the total area of Baku (44,000 hectares). However, the concentration of architectural and historical monuments, dictates the need for this excursion into a separate and make this part of Baku, perhaps the most interesting to explore: Maiden Tower is a 12th-century monument, Palace of Shirvanshahs 15th-century palace, Minaret Synyk Gala: The most ancient building not only in “Icheri- Sheher” but in the entire Azerbaijan is Mohammed Mosque also known as Synyk-Kala which means “Destroyed Tower” which was bombarded in 1723 but survived. The half-destroyed minaret still towers over the mosque as if reaching for the sky, Caravan Saray, Juma Mosque, Icheri Sheher, the mosque has been rebuilt several times and is also known as Friday Mosque. Heydar Aliyev Cultural Complex (from outside), Baku boulevard, Dinner is at Indian restaurant Overnight in Baku.
Day 3 – Ateshgah Fire Temple – Yanardag Burning Mountain
Breakfast at the hotel then we will start our tour with excursion to Ateshgah. The temple of fire worshippers Ateshgah is located at the Apsheron peninsula at the outskirts of Surakhani village 30 km from the centre of Baku and was revered in different times by Zoroastrians, Hindus and Sikhs. Lunch is at Local restaurant with unlimited Buffet, Excursion to Yanar Dag. Yanar dag is a natural gas fire which blazes continuously on a hillside on the Absheron Peninsula on the Caspian Sea near Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, which itself is known as the "land of fire." Dinner at Indian restaurant, Overnight in Baku.
DAY 4 - SHOPPING TOUR
Breakfast is at Hotel, Visit to Genclik Mall located in 10 minutes distance form city center with taxi. Genjlik mall is the biggest Mall in Baku and contains over 80 stores, big bowling halls,the biggest movie halls, 3D cinema, Playground for children, Bravo supermarket, VIP restaurants, food courts, Lunch is at Indian restaurant, 15:30 Start shopping in Park Boulevard which is a multi-storey shopping mall located on Baku Boulevard, downtown Baku, Azerbaijan.The mall is located 5 minutes of walking distance from Sahil Metro station of Baku Subway and Government House of Baku. The building has all architectural attributes of the East and modern art of the West. It consists of six floors, including two underground floors.The general area of the mall is 17,000 square metres, Dinner is at Indian restaurant, Overnight in hotel.
Day 5 - Departure
Today after breakfast, Check out of the Hotel, transfer to Airport for your return flight, Check in your flight. Arrive Mumbai. Tour End… With happy memories.
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast, (Lunch & Dinner at Indian Restaurant).
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees.
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes.
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide.
- Govt. Service taxes @ 5%
- Tourist Visa.
- Tour Manager.
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers.
- Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping.
- Meals apart from inclusion column.
- Cost of optional tours.
- Travels Insurance.
Tour Dates :-
Tour Cost :-
Mode of Payment:
|2||May||4, 9, 16, 23, 30|
|Type||INR||Forex||GST 5%||Air fare||Visa fees||Total Tour Cost|
|CHILD WITH BED||10,000||€500.00||2,345||33000||2100||84,345|
|CHILD WITHOUT BED||10,000||€500.00||2,038||33000||2100||77,888|
- Initial Booking Amount INR 30, 000/- Per Person which is interest free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour.
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Exclusively Pune Jurisdiction only. (T & C Applicable)
- Before 55 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs:25, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 46 to 55 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 26 to 45 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 25 Days no refund, In case of `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to international Destination’s.
- Hotel Check in time : 1400hr ; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Baggage is allowed Per person upto 15 kg cargo bag : 07 kg Hand bag
- Forex : USD $ 1 = INR 70/- ; INR 42 = 1 Azerbaijani Manat (Subjected to Market)