Onwards Rs.29999 per person
Bali, the famed Island of the Gods, with its varied landscape of hills and mountains, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, lush rice terraces and barren volcanic hillsides all providing a picturesque backdrop to its colourful, deeply spiritual and unique culture, stakes a serious claim to be paradise on earth. With world-class surfing and diving, a large number of cultural, historical and archaeological attractions, and an enormous range of accommodations, this is one of the world’s most popular island destinations and one which consistently wins travel awards.
- Kintamani Tour – Celuk Village, Tegalalang – Mount Batur, Lake Batur on the side. Goa Gajah, Mass village.
- Ubud Tour – Batuan Village to see Traditional Balinese House, Ubud Painting, Ubud Palace and Ubud Market. Bali Hai Cruises
- Den Pasar – City Tour
- Bali High – Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Tanah Lot – Temple
4 N & 5 D
DAY 01: Arrival in Bali.
Our Driver will pick you up at Bali airport and drive you to the hotel for check in and in the evening we will serve you for fresh grilled seafood dinner at Jimbaran bay. After dinner finish we will drive you back to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel (D)
Day 02: KINTAMANI TOUR
After breakfast at your hotel, start at 08.30 AM our driver will pick you up at your hotel and start with the Kintamani tour program. Our first tour destination is to see the Barong Dance at Batubulan then visit Celuk Village – the center of silver smiths, Tegalalang – for beautiful rice terrace continue to Kintamani where we can admire the Mount Batur, an active volcano rising 5,000 feet above sea level, also the lake Batur on the side. Lunch will be serving at one of the restaurant in Kintamani, after lunch finish we will continue our trip to see Bali Coffee Agro tourism then we will visit Goa Gajah – beautiful elephant cave temple with stop at Mass village – the center of wood carving. Dinner will be serving at Bebek Bengil Restaurant which is famous with Crispy Duck then we back to your hotel. (B)(D)
DAY 03: UBUD TOUR AND ROMANTIC DINNER CRUISE
After breakfast at your hotel, start at 08.30 AM our driver will pick you up at your hotel and will visiting Batuan Village to see Traditional Balinese House then we will visit Ubud Painting After that we continue our trip to visiting Ubud Palace and Ubud Market. Your Lunch will be serve at Warung Mina with fish menu or chicken menu then we will drive you back to your hotel. At 16.30 PM our driver will pick you up at your hotel then we will take you to Benoa Harbour to have the Sunset Dinner Cruise with Bali Hai Cruises, here you can enjoy the International Buffet Dinner, Live cabaret show and Live Musical Entertainment. After The Sunset Dinner Cruise Finish we will drive you back to your hotel. (B)(D)
DAY 04: BEDUGUL AND TANAH LOT SUNSET TOUR
After breakfast at hotel, start at 08.30 AM our driver will pick you up at your hotel, our first tour destination is visiting the impressive Taman Ayun Temple surrounded by a moat, is the second most important temple in Bali. Then visit Ulun Danu Temple lies by the western banks of Lake Brat an in the Bedugul Highlands, Lunch will be serve at local restaurant. Then continue to Jatiluwih Rice Terrace known for its best rice terrace, then visiting monkey forest at Alas Kedaton. Our last visit to the most famous Tanah Lot Temple which built on rock in the sea, dinner will be serving at Dewi Shinta Restaurant near the temple, and then back to hotel. (B)(D)
DAY 05: DEN PASAR CITY TOUR, BALI - MUMBAI
After breakfast (B) leave for oriental city tour of Den Pasar. Post Lunch pick up and transfer to the airport. Board your flight to Mumbai. Arrive Mumbai. Tour Ends. NOTE: Above Program Itinerary You May Change Depend on Your Flight Arrival & Departure
- 04 nights’ accommodation in selected 3*and similar hotel
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (Breakfast B, Dinner D)
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the above itinerary on Private basis.
- Entrance fee for sightseeing as per itinerary above
- Air Fare and Taxes
- GST @ 5%
- Visas, Insurance and Optional Sightseeing or any supplements
- Any other meals other than specified above any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc. Any entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- Public transport
- Tips for all local services, restaurants ,boat guides and porter age service
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Travels Insurance
Document for visa:
- Original Passport – 1st and last page Xerox.
- Photo: 35 mm x 45 mm, Gloss finish, 80% facial Image
- Initial Booking Amount INR 20, 000/- Per Person which is Non Refundable, (if tour is cancelled by Bhagyashri travels whole amount will be refunded to you)
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Before 30 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 20, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 23 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid, If Visa issued and the traveller has not travel then visa cancellation fees should be USD $ 100/-.
- Passport should be valid upto 06 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to international Destination’s.
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to conduct the tour, if Less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt ltd.
- Forex: USD $ 1 = INR 63/- ; INR 1 = IDR 205/- (Subjected to Market)
- Hotel Check in time: 1500hr; Hotel Check out Time: 1200hrs
- Minimum Time for Indonesia Visa’s 05 –08 working days
- Baggage is allowed upto 15 kg - Cargo; 05 kg for hand bag