Bali, the famed Island of the Gods, with its varied landscape of hills and mountains, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, lush rice terraces and barren volcanic hillsides all providing a picturesque backdrop to its colourful, deeply spiritual and unique culture, stakes a serious claim to be paradise on earth. With world-class surfing and diving, a large number of cultural, historical and archaeological attractions, and an enormous range of accommodations, this is one of the world’s most popular island destinations and one which consistently wins travel awards.
- Kintamani Tour – Celuk Village, Tegalalang – Mount Batur, Lake Batur on the side. Goa Gajah, Mass village.
- Ubud Tour – Batuan Village to see Traditional Balinese House, Ubud Painting, Ubud Palace and Ubud Market. Bali Hai Cruises
- Den Pasar – City Tour
- Bali High – Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Tanah Lot – Temple
- IncludedBali: Honeymoon
DAY 01: Arrival in Bali.
Day 02: KINTAMANI TOUR
DAY 03: UBUD TOUR AND ROMANTIC DINNER CRUISE
DAY 04: BEDUGUL AND TANAH LOT SUNSET TOUR
DAY 05: DEN PASAR CITY TOUR, BALI - MUMBAI
- 04 nights’ accommodation in selected 3*and similar hotel
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (Breakfast B, Dinner D)
- Transfers and sightseeing as per the above itinerary on Private basis.
- Entrance fee for sightseeing as per itinerary above
- Air Fare and Taxes
- GST @ 5%
- Visas, Insurance and Optional Sightseeing or any supplements
- Any other meals other than specified above any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc. Any entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above
- Public transport
- Tips for all local services, restaurants ,boat guides and porter age service
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Travels Insurance
- Original Passport – 1st and last page Xerox.
- Photo: 35 mm x 45 mm, Gloss finish, 80% facial Image
- Initial Booking Amount INR 20, 000/- Per Person which is Non Refundable, (if tour is cancelled by Bhagyashri travels whole amount will be refunded to you)
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Before 30 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 20, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 23 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid, If Visa issued and the traveller has not travel then visa cancellation fees should be USD $ 100/-.
- Passport should be valid upto 06 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to international Destination’s.
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to conduct the tour, if Less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt ltd.
- Forex: USD $ 1 = INR 63/- ; INR 1 = IDR 205/- (Subjected to Market)
- Hotel Check in time: 1500hr; Hotel Check out Time: 1200hrs
- Minimum Time for Indonesia Visa’s 05 –08 working days
- Baggage is allowed upto 15 kg - Cargo; 05 kg for hand bag