Bali (Indonesia) – Cambodia
Onwards Rs.139061 per person
Visit : – Yogyakarta 02 Nts| Bali 02 Nts | Siem Reap 03 Nts
Indonesia || Yogyakarta | Prambanan temple, Sultan palace, Borobudur || Bali Island | Tanha lot, Denpasar City Tour, Kintamani Volcano and Ubud Village tour
Cambodia ||Siem Reap |Angkor Wat, Preah Khan, Banteay Srei – Khmer sculpture, Angkor – Angkorian Monument, Pre Rup – Pyramid Shape Temple, Eastern Mebon, Ta Som, Neak Pean, Les Chantiers EcolesBook Now
7 N & 8 D
IncludedBali (Indonesia) – Cambodia
Day 00 | Mumbai – Yogyakarta
Day 01 | Yogyakarta (D)
Arrive at Yogyakarta After Airport formalities, transfer to Hotel, Yogyakarta, Evening free for Leisure,Overnight Halt at Yogyakarta
Day 02 | Yogyakarta (B, L, D)
After breakfast, Full day Borobudur tour, Prambanan (Borobudur, Taman, Sari Water Castle (photo stop), Sultan Palace – Keraton, Batik and Silver), Overnight Halt at Yogyakarta
Day 03 | Yogyakarta to Bali Island (B, L, D)
Check out and transfer to Airport, Flight to Bali Island, Arrive at Bali Island, and transfer to Hotel,Evening Tanha lot temple Tour - The temple is built atop a rock & reachable by walk from the coastal tip, Temple is dedicated to Samudra God Overnight Halt at Bali Island
Day 04 | Full Day Kintamani Volcano Tour With Ubud Village (B, L, D)
Morning after breakfast, Visit the Batubulan village (famous for traditional Batik and hand weavings), Mas village (famous for Wood carving) & then past the Celuk village (famous for silver and gold works), There after proceed to the one of the most historical & ancient Hindu temples in Bali. Continue your tour to The Mount & Lake Batur in Kintamani village for some stunning views of the beautiful Locales in this region. Enroute Ubud Market, Return to Hotel Overnight Halt at Bali Island
Day 05 | Denpasar City Tour - Siam Reap (B, L, D)
Orientation City tour of Denpasar | you will pass the Niti Mandala Civic Centre, the Bajra Sandhi Monument & the Jagatnata temple. You also visit the center of silver jewelry where you can see more than two hundred people working in their own style and combining the pearl & sea shell with a unique style, Check out and Transfer to Airport, Flight to Siam Reap
Day 06 | Siam Reap (Cambodia) (B, L, D)
Arrive at Siam Reap, Transfer to Hotel, The Crowning jewel of Khmer architecture, ANGKOR WAT - Famous for the Carving, 1,700 Apsaras, or celestial dancers, sculpted into the walls. Hindu mythology, including the famous Churning of the Ocean of Milk, Angkor PREAH KHAN: a temple built by King Jayavarman VII. Preah Khan covers a very large area but the temple itself is enclosed within a rectangular wall of around 700 by 800 meters. Seemingly miniature in comparison to the other Angkor temples, BANTEAY SREI- the jewel of classical Khmer art. Built in pink sandstone, the wall carvings of unusual delicacy exquisitely preserved. Watch the sunset over the Cambodian countryside from the upper terraces of an ancient Angkorian temple.
Day 07 | Angkor Thom -Siam Reap - (Cambodia) (B, L, D)
ANGKOR THOM Covers an area of 10 square km , SOUTH GATE , TERRACE OF THE ELEPHANTS, TERRACE OF THE LEPER KINGS, the ruined BAPHUON, ROYAL ENCLOSURE and PHIMEANAKASS, mysterious BAYON TEMPLE, PRASAT KRAVAN the five brick towers were built for Hindu worship in 921 TA PROHM, TA KEO: built by Jayavarman V who ruled from 968 to 1001,. THOMMANON: temple which mirrors Chau Say Tevoda It is also dedicated to Shiva and Vishnu. CHAU SAY TEVODA: built during the second quarter of the 12th century opposite of Thommanon LES CHANTIERS ECOLES: vocational centre trains 650 apprentices a year including 160 in fine arts and crafts trades united in the Artisan d Angkor production network. Guided tours through the different workshops like stone sculpture, woodcarving, Polychromie, and watch the artisan at work. Overnight halt at Siam Reap
Day 08 | Siam Reap To Mumbai (B)
Breakfast, Check out and transfer to airport for your further flight or return to Mumbai, Arrived Mumbai. Tour End. Book Now
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast, Lunches & Dinners
- Above Sightseeing transfers with Entry Fees
- Company Tour Leader from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide
- Indian Lunch and Dinner as per itinerary
- GST 5%
- Airport Departure tax of Bali
- Any increase in air fare that may come into force prior to the operation of the advertised and/or scheduled journey, and also in the cost of land arrangements due to increase in fuel price fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, etc. The passengers will have to pay the difference and or/additional amount so required before the departure of the tour.
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers
- Porterage, excess baggage charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list
- Cost of optional tours.
|TYPE||Tour Cost in INR||Tour Cost In Forex||GS Tax 5%||Air Ticket Cost||Visa+VFS fees||Total|
|Child with Bed||7,915||$ 972.0||3,555||51500||2040||1,28,190|
|Child without Bed||7,915||$ 810.0||3,028||51500||2040||1,17,133|
- The above tour cost is based on calculation of minimum 15 Adults
- In case number of pax is less than that, then tour cost may increase
- Passport must be valid upto 06 month at the time arriving in India
- Baggage is allowed upto 15 kg Cargo Bag & 5 kg hand bag per head
- Minimum time for Visa 05 – 06 Working Days
- Forex USD $ 1 = INR 65/- (Subjected to market)
- Terms and Conditions Applicable *
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of finalization of tour.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days of departure.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- The quotation is valid for 10 days.
- Before 25 days cancellation, then only registration fee is treated as cancellation charges.
- Between 18 to 25 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50% of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 17 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 70% of the tour cost.
- In case of ‘no show’ no refund i.e. cancellation charges are 100% of the tour cost.