Onwards Rs.75900 per person
- IncludedBali (Indonesia)
Day 00 |Mumbai- Bali
Leave Mumbai for Bali.
Day 01 | Bali
Arrive Bali island at noon, Transfer to Hotel, Day free for relax (D)
Day 02 | Full Day Kintamani volcano tour with ubud vilage
after breakfast, proceed for a full day excursion to the Kintamani Volcano. This trip will take you up close & personal with the essence of Bali. It is the most favorite tour of any first time visitor to Bali. Visit the Batubulan village (famous for traditional Batik and hand weavings), Mas village (famous for Wood carving) & then past the Celuk village (famous for silver and gold works). There after proceed to the one of the most historical & ancient Hindu temples in Bali. Continue your tour to The Mount & Lake Batur in Kintamani village for some stunning views of the beautiful locales in this region. Your tour ends in the famous Ubud Market. Here you can look in & around for various options to satisfy your shopping taste buds. Overnight at the Hotel Overnight in Bali (B,L,D)
Day 03 | Full Day Benoa Beach with Uluwatu Suncet tour
An ideal Bali holiday is incomplete without Bali water sports at the famous Tanjung Benoa beach. This beach best known for its aquatic adventure is located in the Benoa peninsula far away from the hustle & bustle. North of Nusa Dua this beach offers a wide range of water sports. Please check with our representatives for all the water sports information. Many shacks & restaurants lined up along the beach make sure that your tummy is full & you enjoy the most. A great southern Bali trip in the evening introduces you to the heart of southern part of the island. The beautiful Uluwatu temple, built on the top of a cliff about 825 feet high facing the vast deep blue Indian Ocean also offers a wonderful view of the sunset. (B,L,D)
Day 04 | Full Day Bedugul & Tahah Lot tour
Breakfast at the hotel. Today you will explore the Bedugul area to visit the Ulun Danu Temple - a beautiful temple on the banks of Beratan Lake & Gobleg Hill, Also experience the beautiful twin lakes of Buyan & Tamblingan The weather here is very pleasant. Thereafter proceed tomost photographed monument of Bali – the famous Tanah Lot Temple - built on the top of a rock in the ocean. Tanah Lot temple was built in 11th century, supposed to be the Golden age of Hinduism in Indonesia. Experience one of the most awesome sunsets in the entire Indian Ocean at this site. (B,L,D)
Day 05 | Bali
Day free for relax. (B,L,D)
Day 06 | Bali-Mumbai
After breakfast check out & proceed to Bali airport for your return flight. (B) Book Now
- Accommodation in 3* Hotel with Daily Breakfast
- Above Sightseeing on Private Basis with Entry Fees
- Company Tour Leader from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide
- Indian Lunch and Dinner as per itinerary
- GST 5%
- Any increase in air fare that may come into force prior to the operation of the advertised and/or scheduled journey, and also in the cost of land arrangements due to increase in fuel price fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, etc. The passengers will must have to pay the difference and or/additional amount so required before the departure of the tour.
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will must have to be paid by the passengers
- Porterage, excess baggage charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list
- Cost of optional tours
|13||6, 13, 20||17||22||12||15||21,31||11,25||16,27*||20||10||9|
|TYPE||Tour Cost in INR||Tour Cost in Forex||GST 5%||Air fare||Visa+VFS fees||Total|
- The above tour cost is based on calculation of minimum 15 Adults
- Passport must be valid upto 06 month at the time arriving in India
- Baggage is allowed upto 20 kg cargo Bag & 5 kg hand bag per head
- Minimum time for Visa -On Arrival
- Forex USD $ 1 = INR 65/- (Subjected to market)
- For conducted group tours: Departure date is flexible for 1 or 2 day’s & if group size is lesser than 15 adults, then local representative will escort the tour.
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost which is Interest Free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days of departure.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only..
- Before 45 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 30, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 44 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost