Onwards Rs.183545 per person
6 N & 7 D
Day 01 | Mumbai - Tallinn
Welcome to Tallinn, Capital city and cultural hub of Estonia, Arrive and Transfer to hotel, Dinner and Overnight halt at hotel, Tallinn (D)
Day 02 | Tallinn
Today we visit the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral followed by walking city orientation tour which includes Old Town, Parliament building, Dome church, Toompea Hill. We further Explore the beautifully preserved streets of the old Hanseatic Quarter and 15th century Luhike Jalg Gate, Dinner & Overnight in Tallinn. (B,L,D)
Day 03 | Tallinn-Riga
Today we drive through the coastal city of Parnu, Later we arrive at Riga. On arrival we visit St Peter church and Latvian Ethnographic Open Air Museum – one of the largest and oldest open air museum, Dinner & Overnight in Riga. (B, L, D)
Day 04 | Riga-Vilnius
After breakfast. Check out and proceed to visit Freedom Monument - memorial honouring soldiers killed during the Latvian War of Independence, followed by walking city orientation tour of Riga which includes Town Hall, Swedish Gate, Cat house and Statue of Roland after that arrive at Vilnius, check in and Overnight in Vilnius. (B, L, D)
Day 05 | Vilnius-Minsk
After breakfast, check out and proceed to visit Vilnius City tour, after city tour proceed to Minsk, Arrive and Overnight in Minsk. (B, L, D)
Day 06 | Minsk
Today we enjoy walking orientation tour of the Old Town, which includes Vilnius Cathedral, Gediminas Tower, Peter and Paul Church, St. Anne’s Church, Old University, and the Gates of Dawn. Then proceed to Minsk - The capital of the Republic of Belarus. On arrival we enjoy walking tour of Minsk, which includes Bolshoi Opera and Ballet Theatre, Victory Square, National Library of Belarus, and Red church, Then we walk through The Upper City and Overnight in Minsk. (B, L, D)
Day 07 | Minsk to Mumbai
After Breakfast proceed to airport for your further journey/ Tour End with happy Memories. (B)
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast, Lunches & Dinners.
- Above Sightseeing on Private Coach with Entry Fees.
- Company Tour Leader from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes.
- Normal tourist Visa.
- GST @ 5 %
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers.
- Porter charges, Excess baggage, Oversize Luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping.
- Cost of optional tours.
- Insurance difference amount if any.
Tour Dates :-
Tour Cost :-
Mode of Payment :-
|Type||INR||Forex||GST 5%||Air Fare||Visa Fees||Total Tour Cost|
|Adult||10,000||€ 950||4,395||85000||6250||1 ,83,545|
|CHILD WITH BED||10,000||€ 855||4,006||85000||6250||1 ,75,366|
|CHILD WITHOUT BED||10,000||€ 713||3421||85000||6250||1 ,63,096|
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost which is Interest Free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour.
- Payment against Euro will acceptable at the respective rate of the day.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Exclusive Pune Jurisdiction only
- For more T& C details plz visit our website.
- Before 90 days cancellation, then only registration Fee (Rs. 60,000/- P.P) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 60 to 89 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 30 to 59 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 0 to 29 Days No Refund, In case of `no show' i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid, If visa is delayed due of any reason and passenger not travel, passenger has to bare cancellation charges as per cancellation rules + cancellation charges for air ticket and visa etc.
- For Schengen visa biometric test is mandatory, ( No cut’s on fingure’s and Mehndi not allowed)
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month after complication of tour, Otherwise passenger will not be able to travel international Destination’s.
- Minimum no. of passengers for conducted tour is 25 Adult , in case no. of passengers are less than 25 adults, decision of tour departure will depend on Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Baggage is allowed per person upto 20 kg cargo and upto 07 Kg hand Bag.
- Foreign Exchange | Euro 1 = INR 82/-
- Hotel Check time : 1500hrs; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Time for both Visa’s- minimum 1 Month
- Pan card is mandatory for booking.