Honeymoon Bangalore – Mysore – Coorg
South India’s most alive city is Bangalore. A melting point of ethnic and cultural backgrounds, the hoi polloi is charmingly mixed here.
Malls, parks, pubs, theater, cafes, art galleries, palaces – at any given point, Bangalore is buzzing and alive with activity.
Surely a place to add a Cosmopolitan vibe to your honeymoon & works perfects as a gateway to your next destination.
Mysore is yet to, and perhaps will never, get over its past. A past that’s made of kings, queens, conquests, rich patrons, extravagant durbars and pearled hallways must be hard to get over.
A hedonist’s paradise by all means, Coorg is a dream you’ll never forget. Hills, old-world charm, coffee, amazing food, vivid cultures and warm hospitality – there’s something in the air of Coorg that makes all things beautiful. The people are tall and fair. Its hills, scenic and unforgettable. Its food, wholesome and tantalising. Its pools, pristine and clear. Its cultures, vibrant and exclusive.
Day 6 :
Day 7 :
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in convenient hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Ac Vehicle.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Service Tax.
- Service Charges.
- Train /air fare.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- . Personal expenses like – shopping , tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
- GST @ 5%
|Particular||Tour Cost (per person)|
- Extra Bed means extra mattress on floor.
- Keep valid photo ID proof for Airport formalities.
- * = Rs 750/- per head additional hike charges for this tour.
- Above Itinerary is regular company itinerary/trains. Please reconfirm all BTPL services for personal bookings before departure date. Due to same reason company may change above elements.
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of finalization of tour. All the balance must be clear before 15 days of departure
- Airfare or Train fare must be paid at actual
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- The quotation is valid for 8 days from the date of issue.
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only.
- Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 25 days cancellation, then only registration fee is treated as cancellation charges.
- Between 18 to 25 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 17 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 70 % of the tour cost.
- In case of `no show' no refund i.e.cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.