Bangalore – Mysore – Coorg Tour 09 Days
Onwards Rs.36250 per person
DeparturePune / Mumbai
IncludedBangalore – Mysore – Coorg Tour 09 Days
Leave Pune by Udyan Express train no 11301 at 11:40 Hrs.
Reach Bangalore railway station at 06:00 Hrs., fresh up in one room for gents and one room for ladies. Today we will see VTI (Vishweshwarayya Technical museum), Lal Baug, Bull temple & stay at hotel.
Leave Bangalore for Mysore stay, evening sightseeing of Brindaban garden & Stay at Mysore. (160Km)
Visit Shravanbelgol, Halebid, Belur and halt at Mysore hotel. (300Km)
Visit Mysore local sightseeing – Mysore zoo, Art gallery, Chamundi hill, Mysore Palace & stay at Mysore.
Leave Mysore for Coorg, & stay at hotel. (108 Km)
Today Coorg local sightseeing – Abbey waterfall, golden temple, Raja’s seat, Talkaveri & stay.
Leave Coorg for Bangalore (265 kms) , reach Bangalore railway station leave for Pune by Udyan Express. By train no 11302 at 20:45 Hrs
Reach at 15:55 Hrs at Pune. TOUR ENDS.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle some sightseeing by Non AC small vehicle.
- Hotel Food Plan
- Day 2 to Day 7 : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 8 : Breakfast, Lunch, Packed Dinner
- During tour 2 times non veg (Chicken Item) for Non-vegetarian.
- Entry fees of above mention sightseeing.
- Tour Escort from Pune to Pune.
- Day 2nd to 8th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (except Infant)
- Porter charges except Pune/Mumbai.
- GST 5%.
- Service Charges.
- Onward and return train/air ticket fare & food.
- Optional sightseeing.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like tipping, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food/drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the “Tour Cost Includes” column.
Tour Cost (Figures in Rupees):
|Particular||Basic Cost||GST||Total||2nd SL Non Ac train fare||Final Total|
|Adult/ Senior citizen||33619||1681||35300||950||36250|
|Extra Bedded Child/Adult||31238||1562||32800||950||33750|
|Child without bed||29333||1467||30800||950||28950|
- Pune - Bangalore - Pune. There is a good frequency of flights between Pune and Bangalore.
- Terms & Conditions will applicable as per our 2022-23 domestic brochure and/or guest signed tour booking form.
- Extra bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhar card or election card.
- Please reconfirm onward, return train / air details for specific date in BTPL office
- Please refer to our brochure/booking form/website for cancellation policy.
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour, if Less than that decision will be taken by the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Train : Before 120 days of prior departure; guest can book train tickets at own. Please use www.irctc.co.in for your specific suitable choice. i.e. lower berth, all berth in same bogie, nearby berths, concessions. We can’t give any surety about train and it’s services.
- Tour Payment must be paid in the account of Bhagyashree Tours Pvt. Ltd. & Train fare & Airfare must be paid in the account of Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd. Try to issue your tickets at own.
- Vehicle will provide as per group size and seat allocation will be done as per booking date.
- Please note- if you need GST bill for your GST number; please give GST detail at the time of booking. Once receipt done; no changes will be possible.