Best of Australia & New zealand
Discover the Best of Australian and New Zealand travel. You’ll find incredible diversity on this magnificent journey from Australia’s tropical northern coast to the snow-capped heights of New Zealand’s Southern Alps. During your Australian vacation, you’ll marvel at the world-famous Sydney Opera House and discover aboriginal legends on a guided rainforest walk. Your New Zealand travel itinerary features a visit to one of the country’s famed wineries and a spirited Maori concert at the Auckland Museum. Plus, enjoy a full-day cruise taking in the scenery of Milford Sound. Your Australian travel itinerary also includes the wonders of the deep, on a full-day excursion to the amazing Great Barrier Reef. Perfectly located hotels make exploring easy, and plentiful small group lectures, demonstrations, and more bring these inviting countries to life. Join this extraordinary New Zealand and Australian vacation for the best discoveries Down Under — and the best value in Deluxe travel..
- Australia: 02 Nts Sydney, 03 Nts Melbourne, 02 Nts Cairns, 02 Nts Gold coast.
- New Zealand: 01 Nts Christchurch, 01 Nts Tekapo, 02 Nts Queenstown, 01 Nts Rotorua, 01 Nts Auckland
IncludedBest of Australia & New zealand
Day 00 :Mumbai to Sydney (via Bangkok)
Day 01 : Sydney (L, D)
Day 02: Sydney (B, L, D)
Day 03: Sydney to Melbourne (B, L, D)
Day 04: Melbourne (B, L, D)
Day 05: Melbourne (B, L, D)
Day 06: Melbourne – Cairns by (B, L, D)
Day 07: Cairns – Great Barrier Reef (B, L, D)
Day 08 : Cairns to Gold Cost (B, L, D)
Day 09 : Gold Coast (B, L, D)
Day 10: Gold Coast - Brisbane – Christchurch (B, L, D)
Day 11: Christchurch – via Mt Cook National Park - Queenstown (B, L, D)
Day 12: Queenstown Milford Sound (B, L, D)
Day 13: Queenstown (B, L, D)
Day 14: Queenstown to Auckland / Rotorua by Flight (B, L, D)
Day 15: Rotorua to Auckland (B, L, D)
Day 16: Auckland to Mumbai (B)
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing as per itinerary with Transfers and Entry Fees
- Normal Tourist Visa of Australia and New Zealand
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport Taxes
- Lunches & Dinner in an Indian restaurant
- Tour Leader from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide
- GST 5%
- Any increase in air fare that may come into force prior to the operation of the advertised and/or scheduled journey, and also in the cost of land arrangements due to increase in fuel price fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, etc. The passengers will have to pay the difference and or/additional amount so required before the departure of the tour.
- Any weekend surcharge over and above air fare will have to be paid by the passengers.
- Porterage, excess baggage charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Cost of optional tours (Helicopter ride, Balloon Ride).
- Internet Facilitie
|TYPE||Tour Cost in INR||Tour Cost In Forex (AUD)||GST 5%||Air Ticket Cost||Visa+VFS fees||Total||Final Ex Pune||Final Ex Mumbai|
|Child with Bed||13,915||$4,050||11226||105000||17234||3,57,975||333,405||331,905|
|Child without Bed||13,915||$3,375||9471||105000||17234||3,21,120||300,645||299,145|
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost which is Interest Free.
- All the balance must be clear 1 month prior to Departure as per the respective Dollar rate on the day
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only. Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 30 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 75, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 29 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show’ no refund i.e. cancellation charges are 100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected/delay for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will must have to be paid.
- In case number of pax is less than 15 then tour may conduct as ‘Free individual Traveller’ (FIT)
- Minimum time for visa of Australia 10 -15 days working days ; For New Zealand 10 – 15 working days,
- Passport should be valid upto 06 months at the time of arrival in India
- AUD $ 1 = INR 52/- ; NZD $ 1=INR 48; Subject to market
- Baggage is allowed upto 20 kg. Per head
- For Conducted Group Tours: Departure date is flexible for 1 or 2 day’s.