BEST OF GERMANY
Visit 8 major cities of Germany
Germany: Berlin 2N, Dusseldorf 1N, Koblenz, Rudesheim, Heidelberg 1N, Stuttgart, Kehlsteinhaus, Ingolstadt 1N, Munich 2N.
- Berlin-Reichstag BuildingBerliner Dome Cathedral, Berlin Wall, City Hall, Victory Column with it’s Golden Statue of Goddess Victory, Brandenburg Gate, Holocaust memorial, Unter den Linden Boulevard and German State Opera House.
- Dusseldorf -Town Hall, St. Lambertus Church, stroll around the Rhine Promenade to Media Harbor to see interesting structures. Visit Rhine Tower to take the 360-degree view of city from its large glass windows at 164m (538ft).
- Koblenz- Koblenz (Rhine river cruise) to Rudesheim, legendary Loreley Rock.
- Heidelberg -Heidelberg Castle (includes Bergbahn, Old Town (Altstadt) and Sebastian Münster Fountain).
- Stuttgart-Mercedes Benz MuseumStuttgart TV tower, Altes Schloss (Old Castle) and Palace Garden.
- Munich– Munich .Hofbräuhaus, the Marienplatz with its Glockenspiel, and the majestic Opera house. Visit the Residenz palace from inside, Opera Show , Eagle’s Nest .
‘Itinerary is valid from 01/01/2016 to 31/04/2017.’Book Now
7 N & 8 D
- IncludedBEST OF GERMANY
Berlin Arrive in Berlin in the evening.
Berlin Visit the Reichstag Building followed by city orientation tour includes Berliner Dome Cathedral, Berlin Wall, City Hall, Victory Column with it’s Golden Statue of Goddess Victory, Brandenburg Gate, Holocaust memorial, Unter den Linden Boulevard and German State Opera House.
Berlin – Dusseldorf Proceed to Dusseldorf. On arrival enjoy orientation city tour which includes Town Hall, St. Lambertus Church, stroll around the Rhine Promenade to Media Harbor to see interesting structures. Visit Rhine Tower to take the 360-degree view of city from its large glass windows at 164m (538ft).
Dusseldorf – Koblenz – Rudesheim – Heidelberg Proceed to Koblenz. Take a Rhine river cruise to Rudesheim. En route enjoy view of Rhine valley, pass alongside many castles nestled in the famous vineyards and the legendary Loreley Rock. Arrive in Rudesheim. Later proceed to Heidelberg.
Heidelberg – Stuttgart – Ingolstadt Visit Heidelberg Castle – landmark of Heidelberg. Enjoy city orientation tour which includes Bergbahn, Old Town (Altstadt) and Sebastian Münster Fountain. Proceed to Stuttgart. On arrival visit Mercedes Benz Museum followed by city orientation tour which includes Stuttgart TV tower, Altes Schloss (Old Castle) and Palace Garden. Arrive in Ingolstadt in the evening.
Ingolstadt – Munich Proceed to Munich. City orientation tour includes Hofbräuhaus, the Marienplatz with its Glockenspiel, and the majestic Opera house. Visit the Residenz palace from inside. Enjoy Opera Show in the evening.
Munich – Eagle’s Nest – Munich Proceed to Kehlsteinhaus – known as the Eagles Nest was commissioned for Hitlers 50th birthday and took 13 months to build. It lies on the tip of a mountain (the Kehlstein), 1834m above sea level. Free time for shopping in the evening.
Departure from Munich Board the flight for your hometown. Tour concludes.
- Please note that the above Itinerary and Hotel may change according to circumstances, provided contents remain constant. It is mandatory to follow the timings, else there are chances that you may miss some product
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast.
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees. (Some transfer on SIC Basis)
- Local Driver cum Guide.
- Transport by AC vehicle
- 1. Both ways Airfare. And any weekend surcharge over and above airfare will have to be paid by the passengers.
- Porterage, Tipping, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all -other items not specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping.
- Meals apart from itinerary.
- Cost of optional tours.
- Travels Insurance.
- GST 5%
- Any type of Sports activity.
- Tour Escort.
- Any lunches.
- Visa Fees
- Holiday Surcharges may apply during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals etc.
- Hotel Check in time: 1400hr; Hotel Check out Time: 0900hrs
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Initial Booking Amount INR 20, 000/- Per Person which is Non Refundable, (if tour is Cancelled by Bhagyashri travels whole amount will be refunded to you)
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only. Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 30 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 20, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 23 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show’ no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid, , If Visa issued and the traveler has not travel then visa cancellation fees should be USD $ 100/-.
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to international Destination’s
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt ltd
- Forex : USD $ 1 = INR 65/- (Subjected to Market)