Best of Russia
St. Petersburg – Hermitage museum, Winter Palace, Peter and Paul Fortress, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Statue of Peter the Great, Neva River Boat Ride, Catherine Palace, Russian Ballet show.
Moscow – Great Russian Circus, Red Square, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Lenin’s Tomb, City tour(Kremlin Walls, Tsar’s Bell, Tsar’s Cannon, Cathedral Square, Bolshoi Theatre from outside, Palace of Congresses ) Tretyakov State Gallery, Russian Folklore show .Book Now
6 N & 7 D
IncludedBest of Russia
Day 01 :
St. Petersburg Arrive in St. Petersburg – a show case of Russian heritage in the evening.
St. Petersburg Visit the Hermitage Museum, Winter Palace, Peter and Paul Fortress, St. Issacs Cathedral, photo stop at Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood and Statue of Peter the Great. Enjoy souvenir shopping.
St. Petersburg Enjoy the scenic Neva River Boat Ride and visit the Catherine Palace at Pushkin. Enjoy the Russian Ballet show in the evening.
St. Petersburg – Moscow Proceed to Moscow by train. On arrival in Moscow, enjoy the Great Russian Circus in the evening.
Moscow Visit Red Square followed by a photo stop at St. Basil’s Cathedral and Lenin’s Tomb. City orientation tour includes Kremlin Walls, Tzar’s Bell, Tzar’s Cannon, Cathedral Square, Bolshoi Theatre from outside, the famous Palace of Congresses and Arm ory Chamber of the Russian Tzar and a small journey by metro train to see three marvelous railway stations of Moscow.
Moscow Visit the Tretyakov State Gallery – one of the world’s largest museums, a treasure house of old Russian art from the 11th century till our days. The gallery bears the name of its founder, Pavel Tretyakov, who presented his collection to the city of Moscow in 1892. Now the museum holds more than 50,000 works of paintings, art and sculpture. Free time for shopping. Enjoy the Russian Folklore show in the evening.
Departure from Moscow Board the flight for your hometown. Tour concludes. Please Note: The above Itinerary and Hotel may change according to circumstances, provided contents remain constant. It is manditory to follow the timings, else there are chances that you may miss some product Book Now
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees.(Some transfer on SIC Basis)
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes.
- Local Driver cum Guide.
- GST 5%
- Dry Snacks Packet.
- Single entry tourist Visa.
- Transport by AC vehicle
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare will have to be paid by the passengers.
- Porterage, Tipping, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all
- other items not specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping.
- Meals apart from itinerary.
- Cost of optional tours.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any type of Sports activity.
- Holiday Surcharges may apply during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals etc.All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Initial Booking Amount INR 20, 000/- Per Person which is Non Refundable, (if tour is Cancelled by Bhagyashri travels whole amount will be refunded to you)
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day
- Before 30 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 20, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 23 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show’ no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid, , If Visa issued and the traveler has not travel then visa cancellation fees should be USD $ 100/-.
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to international Destination’s
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt ltd
- Forex : USD $ 1 = INR 65/- (Subjected to Market)
- Hotel Check in time: 1400hr; Hotel Check out Time: 0900hrs