Best of Turkey
- Cappadoci-Devrent valley ,Goreme open air museum – a UNESCO World Heritage site ,Pasabag valley also known as Monk Valley ,Pigeon valley followed by Kaymakli – the largest Underground City.
- Konya-Mevlana Museum Konya.
- Pamukkale -hot springs Hierapolis -the ancient Greek city.
8 N & 9 D
- IncludedBest of Turkey
Cappadocia Arrive in Cappadocia – famous for its exceptional natural wonders.
Cappadocia Visit Devrent valley – where one can see animal shaped fairy chimneys. Goreme open air museum – a UNESCO World Heritage site has the finest of the rock-cut churches, with beautiful frescoes (wall paitings) whose colors still retain all their original freshness. Later visit Pasabag valley also known as Monk Valley which contains some of the most striking fairy chimneys in Cappadocia, Pigeon valley followed by Kaymakli – the largest Underground City.
Cappadocia – Konya Proceed to Konya. Arrive in Konya. On arrival visit Mevlana Museum Konya.
Konya – Pamukkale Proceed to Pamukkale. Arrive in Pamukkale in the evening.
Pamukkale – Kusadasi Visit Pamukkale – also known as ‘Cotton Castle’. It is a natural site in Denizli Province in south-western Turkey. The city contains hot springs and travertines, terraces of carbonate minerals left by the flowing water, Hierapolis – the ancient Gre ek city on top of hot springs, also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The hot springs there have been used as a spa since the 2nd century BCE. Later proceed to Kusadasi.
Kusadasi – Ephesus – Canakkale Visit Ephesus – a great archaeological site. Visit Great Theater – a Roman reconstruction with 25,000 seats and still in use for performances or events, Temple of Hadrian – famous for the head of Medusa decoration, Library of Celsus – a technological wonder and Brothal. Proceed to Canakkale.
Canakkale – Troy – Gallipoli – Istanbul Visit Troy – also known as Truva, famous for the Trojan war and wooden horse. Proceed from Canakkale to Gallipoli by ferry. Arrive in Gallipoli and proceed to Istanbul. Arrive in Istanbul in the evening. Enjoy Turkish dinner with show.
Istanbul City tour includes Hippodrome Square, Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace. Evening free for shopping at Grand Bazaar.
Departure from Istanbul Visit Sophia Museum. Later, enjoy a Scenic boat ride by Eminonu through famous Bosphorus Straits lined with beautiful palaces. Board the flight for your hometown. Tour concludes.
- Please note that the above Itinerary and Hotel may change according to circumstances, provided contents remain constant. It is mandatory to follow the timings, else there are chances that you may miss some product
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast.
- Sightseeing Mentioned Above with Transfers and Entry Fees. (Some transfer on SIC Basis)
- Local Driver cum Guide
- Both ways Airfare. And any weekend surcharge over and above airfare will have to be paid by the passengers.
- Porterage, Tipping, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all – -other items not specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping.
- Meals apart from itinerary.
- Cost of optional tours.
- Travels Insurance.
- GST 5%
- Any type of Sports activity.
- Tour Escort.
- Any lunches.
- Visa Fees.
- Transport by AC vehicle
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only. Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 30 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 20, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 23 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show’ no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid, , If Visa issued and the traveler has not travel then visa cancellation fees should be USD $ 100/-.
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to international Destination’s
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt ltd
- Forex : USD $ 1 = INR 65/- (Subjected to Market)
- Holiday Surcharges may apply during exhibitions/trade fairs/festivals etc.
- Hotel Check in time: 1400hr; Hotel Check out Time: 0900hrs
- Initial Booking Amount INR 20, 000/- Per Person which is Non Refundable, (if tour is Cancelled by Bhagyashri travels whole amount will be refunded to you)
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day