Bhubaneshwar Puri Konark
Onwards Rs.11375 per person
2 N & 3 D
DeparturePune / Mumbai
IncludedBhubaneshwar Puri Konark
DAY 01: ARRIVAL BHUBANESWAR (MORNING ARRIVAL) – BARKUL – BHUBANESWAR
Upon arrival at Bhubaneswar Airport/Railway Station, transfer to hotel. After fresh up visit to Barkul at Chilika Lake. Do boat cruising inside the lake to view Kalijai Island and Nalaban Birds Island. Then back to Bhubaneswar. Overnight at Bhubaneswar.
DAY 02: BHUBANESWAR – KONARK – PURI
After breakfast visit to Puri en-route visit Dhauli (Peace Pagoda), Pipili (Applique work village), Konark Sun Temple (Black Pagoda), Chandrabhaga Beach and Jagannath Temple. Evening free on the Golden Beach and Beach market of Puri. Overnight at Puri.
DAY 03: PURI – BHUBANESWAR FULL DAY
After breakfast drive to Bhubaneswar and visit of Temples, Caves & Zoo of Bhubaneswar. Evening free at Ekamra Haat. Then in time transfer to Airport / Railway station for onward journey. Temples: Parashurameswar, Mukteswar, Lingaraj, Rajarani & Brahmeswar belong to 07th to 12th Century AD Caves: Khandagiri & Udayagiri Jain caves belong to 2nd Century BC Zoo: Nandankanan Zoological Park (Closed on Monday) Book Now
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in convenient hotels.
- Pick up and drop transfers & sightseeing by A/C Innova.
- Daily Breakfast
- GST 5%
- Service charges.
- Optional sightseeing not include in tour plan.
- Lunch and Dinner
- If any increase taxes as per rule from government.
- Any up gradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of insurance.
- Cost of pre / post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced.
- Major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping, tipping laundry, telephone charges, Wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, Hospitalization or any personal emergency.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
Please Note: The above tour cost is based on calculation of minimum 04 paid adults. In case number of pax is less, then tour cost may increase. Mode of payment –
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of finalization of tour. All the balance must be clear before 15 days of departure
- Airfare or Train fare must be paid at actual
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only.
- Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 25 days cancellation, then only registration fee is treated as cancellation charges.
- Between 18 to 25 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50% of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 17 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 70% of the tour cost.
- In case of `no show’ no refund i.e.cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.