Bhunandanvan Kashmir by Train
The valley of Kashmir is known all over the world for its beauty and charm. The Kashmir valley is situated about 300 km. from Jammu across forested ravines and steep mountain passes. The emerald valley of Kashmir is cradled in the Himalayas, under the crystal blue skies, against the background of snow-capped mountains. It is a magic land of silvery streams, rivers, fresh water lakes, pine, deodar and chinar forests, snow clad mountains, sparkling waterfalls, shikaras, green meadows and grassy slopes full of flowers of vibrant colours. It is an oval plateau over 5000 feet high and framed by three Himalayan ranges – the Karakoram, Zanskar and Pir Panjal. Kashmir covers an area of 222,236 square kms and is often referred as the ‘Switzerland of the East’. It is the land of bewitching beauty with exotic fruits, flora and flowers. Srinagar, the capital of Kasmir is nestled amidst the huge lakes, meadows and unique floating gardens in the valley. The state of Kashmir is mainly dominated by the Muslims and Kashmiris. Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru also said about Kashmir that is there is a paradise on the earth, it is this, it is this. Kashmiri, Dogri and Urdu are the main languages which are spoken here. The best time to visit Kashmir is during summers.
- Jammu: Raghunath Temple, Raja Harising Palace.
- Srinagar: Capital of Kashmir, Shikara Ride, Mughal Garden
- Hajrat Bal, Shankaracharya Temple, Char-chinar , Nehru Park, Floating Garden, Floating Market.
- Pahelgam: Snow Picks, Chandanwadi, Leader River.
- Gulmarg: Gondola Ride (Cable Car), Golf Ground.
- Sonmarg: Thajwas Glaciers, Sindh River.
- Pampur: Famous for Kesar.
- Avantipur: Old Capital of Kashmir, lord Vishnu temple.
- Vaishno Devi: Famous Mata Vaishno Devi Temple.
- DeparturePune / Mumbai
- IncludedBhunandanvan Kashmir by Train
Day 1 :
Day 2 :
Day 3 :
Day 4 :
Day 5 :
Day 6 :
Day 7 :
Day 8 :
Day 9 :
Day 10 :
Day 12 :
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in deluxe hotels & houseboat.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Ac Vehicle. (except small vehicle if needed)
- Food Plan
- Day 3 : Lunch, Dinner
- Day 4 to Day 10 : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Entry fees of sightseeing’s as per above itinerary
- Tour Escort from Pune to Pune
- Day 3rd to 10th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (except Infant)
- Evening tea.
- During tour 2 times non-veg (Chicken Item) for Non-Vegetarian.
- Snacks for Long travel.
- Porter charges except Pune/Mumbai.
- GST 5%.
- Train tickets/ train food.
- Sonmarg horse/sledge/vehicle ride
- Optional Sightseeing like Sonmarg horse riding, sledge riding, vehicle. & Doli/Dandi/Kandi/Helicopter/Horse of Katra,
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route/Airline/Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like –tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘Package Include’ column.
|12, 19, 26||3, 10, 17, 24, 31|
|Child / Adult with bed||29581||1479||31060||1490||32550|
|Child without bed||27105||1355||28460||1490||29950|
- Extra Bed means extra mattress on floor.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Pan card or election card.
- You can try for A/C train ticket or flight option for comfort.
- If the guest count is less than 20, then we arrange hotel food for specific tour. Otherwise we provide our kitchen. Though/If we provide hotel food, still we maintain food quality.
- Cancellation before 45 days, the cancellation charges will be 10% against total tour cost.
- Cancellation before 30 days to 44 days, the cancellation charges will 20% against total tour cost.
- Cancellation before 20 days to 29 days, the cancellation charges will 40% against total tour cost.
- Cancellation before 19 days to 11 days, the cancellation charges will 60% against total tour cost.
- Cancellation within 10 days to 0 days, the cancellation charges will be 100% against total tour cost.
- If you cancelled Both way air tour before 30 days to 0 day of tour, cancellation charges will be 100% against total tour cost