- PARO – Takhtsang/Chelela Pass
- THIMPU – Punakha
Day 1 : Bagdogra to Phuentsholing
Leave Bagdogra for Phuntsholing (Bhutani village on the Indo – Bhutan Border, 165 kms, 4 hrs), evening free for relaxation or spend time around Phuntsholing market. Overnight stay at Phuentsholing.
Day 2 : Phuentsholing to Paro
After breakfast, proceed to Paro (176 kms, 6 hrs) after completion of immigration formalities. On arrival transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at PARO.
Day 3: Paro
Day 4: Paro to Thimpu
Day 5 : Thimpu
Day 6 : Thimpu - Punakha - Thimpu
Day 7 : Thimpu to Lataguri
Day 8 : Lataguri to Bagdogra
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in above given hotels or similar.
- Pick up and drop transfers & sightseeing by A/C Innova.
- Daily Breakfast
- Service charges
- Optional sightseeing not include in tour plan.
- Lunch and Dinner
- Any Entry fees of above given sightseeing
- Any increase in taxes as per rule from government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of insurance.
- Cost of pre / post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced.
- Major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping, tipping laundry, telephone charges, Wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, Hospitalization or any personal emergency.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
|1||Phuentsholling||Hotel Orchid / similar|
|2||Paro||Sinchula Villa / similar|
|3||Thimpu||Peaceful Resort / similar|
|4||Lataguri||Hotel Dreamland / similar|
|Extra Bedded Child/Adult||22000|
|Child without bed||18500|
- Extra Bed means extra mattress on floor.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Election card or original passport.
- If the guest count is less than 20, then we arrange hotel food for specific tour. Otherwise we provide our kitchen. Though/If we provide hotel food, still we maintain food quality.
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of finalization of tour. All the balance must be clear before 20 days of departure
- Airfare or Train fare must be paid at actual
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only.
- Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 25 days cancellation, then only registration fee is treated as cancellation charges.
- Between 18 to 25 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50% of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 17 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 70% of the tour cost.
- In case of `no show’ no refund i.e. Cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.