Onwards Rs.27270 per person
Bhubaneshwar– Excellency or similar
Puri- Shakti International or similar
Kolkata-Naman Inn or Similar
06 N / 7 D
Day 01: Arrival at Bhubaneswar
On arrival at Bhubaneswar airport met by our representative & transfer to the hotel. (D)
Day 02: Bhubaneswar
After breakfast proceed to visit famous city temples, i.e. Lingaraj, Parsurameswar, Mukteswar (known as the ‘gem of Orissan architecture’) & Rajarani temple. Overnight at Bhubaneswar. (B,L,D)
Day 03: Bhubaneswar – Dhauli – Pipli – Raghurajpur – Puri
Morning after breakfast drive to Puri enroute visit Khandagiri & Udaigiri Jain caves. On arrival at Puri check in to the hotel. Later visit to Jagannath temple (non Hindus are not allowed) / Relax on the golden beach of Puri. Overnight at Puri. (B,L,D)
Day 04: Puri – Konark – Puri
Morning after breakfast drive to Konark to visit the Sun temple (one of the world famous heritage site). Enroute visit to Ramchandi temple & Chandrabhaga beach. Return back to Puri. Evening visit to beach market. Overnight at Puri. (B,L,D)
Day 05: Puri – Chilika – Puri-Kolkata
Morning drive to Chilika Lake at Satapada (largest brackish water lake of Asia). Take the boat cruise to visit the Irrawaddy Dolphins & Rajhans Island. Return to Puri and proceed to Kolkata by train @ 20.20 hrs. Overnight in train. (B,L,D)
Day 06: Kolkata
Arrived Sealdah/Howrah @ 5.00 am, then proceed to hotel, fresh up and proceed to visit Kalighat Temple, Victoria Memorial, Eden Garden Stadium (from outside), Evening is free for shopping (B,L,D)
Day 07: Kolkata-Pune/Mumbai
After breakfast proceed to visit Belur Math and Dakshineswar Temple, Evening proceed to airport/station for your return flight/Train to Pune/Mumbai. (B,L, Packed-D) Tour End with happy memories.
Tour Cost Include:
- Accommodation on Dbl sharing basis in below mentioned hotels.
- All transfers & sightseeing by Ac vehicle, Some sightseeing by Non A/C vehicle.
- Meals as per mentioned in itinerary.
- Entry fees of sightseeing places.
- Govt. Service Taxes @ 5%
- Service Charges.
- Tour manager.
- 1 Water bottle per day/Person
- Train fare (Puri to Kolkata)
- Travel kit with dry snacks packet
- Daily evening Tea
- All tips.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Govt/Airfare/Train fare etc.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route/Airline/Date change accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping, laundry, telephone charges, shopping transfers, Any beverages, extra mineral water etc.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour includes’ column.
- To and fro Air / Train fare
Mode of Payment:
- 50% Booking Amount Per Person to be paid at the time of finalization of tour.
- All the balance must be clear before 20 days of departure.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- The quotation is valid for today only.
- Before 25 days cancellation, then only registration fee is treated as cancellation charges.
- Between 18 to 25 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50% of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 17 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 70% of the tour cost.
- In case of ‘no show’ no refund i.e. cancellation charges are 100% of the tour cost.
- The above tour cost is based on calculation of minimum 25+ Adult
- In case number of Pax is less than that, then tour cost may Change.
- Plz note Tentative airfare is 11,500/-P.P (to and fro from Mumbai/Pune)