Visit : Montreal 2 Nts | Ottawa 1 Nts |Toronto 1Nts| Niagara Falls 1Nt |Calgary 1Nts |Banff 1 Nts| Jasper 2Nts|Kamloops 1Nts| Whistler 1Nts |Vancouver 2 Nts
Toronto- City tour of Toronto- Hockey Hall of Fame, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, Olympic Spirit, Toronto’s Harbourfront, St. Lawrence Market, and the Entertainment District, Casa Loma, the Royal Ontario Museum, Bata Shoe Museum, Eaton Centre, Niagara Falls, Horseshoe Falls, Table Rock, floral clock, Clifton Hill and Niagara on the Lake. “Maid of the Mist” (seasonal).
Ottawa- City tour-includes the Parliament Building, Supreme Court of Canada, National Arts Center, and Rideau Canal, Ottawa City Hall, Rockcliffe Lookout, Dows Lake, Ornamental Gardens, Chinatown & Little Italy, Farmers Byward Market, Kingston- 1000 Islands Cruise.
Montreal- City Tour -Visit Old Montreal, Notre-Dame Basilica, Olympia Park, Mount Royal Park, St. Joseph’s Oratory, Montreal Harbor, Chinatown, Place Ville Marie, City Hall, Bell Centre, Downtown Montreal and much more. Quebec City-Historical treasures of Quebec such as : Place Royale, Plains of Abraham, Parliament Building, Montmorency Falls, Ile D’ Orleans, Place D’Armes and many more.
Alberta- Calgary- city tour of Calgary and visit Calgary Tower, Old and New City Hall, Olympic Plaza, Fort Calgary Historic Park, Chinatown, Eau Claire Market Mall, Stephen Avenue, Devonian Garden, Stampede Park, Saddle dome.
Banff- Banff Gondola, where an 8-minute gondola car takes you to the top of the mountain.
Kamloops- world’s most beautiful cities and one of the healthiest places to visit or live.
Vancouver- Visit North Shore: Capilano Suspension Bridge and Park and Grouse Mountain including the Grouse MountainSky ride, Stanley Park, Chinatown, Gastown, English Bay and Yaletown downtown, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Cliff Walk and the amazing bridge itself, Top of Grouse Mountain by gondola, watch amazing lumberjacks and the Lumber Jack Show.Book Now
DAY 1: Montreal
DAY 2 : Montreal – Quebec – Montreal
DAY 3: Montreal – Ottawa
DAY 4 : Ottawa – Kingston – Toronto
DAY 5: Toronto – Niagara Falls
DAY 6: Niagara Falls – Toronto – Calgary
DAY 7: Calgary - Banff
DAY 8: Banff – Columbia Ice Field – Glacier Skywalk - Jasper
DAY 9: Jasper – Maligne Canyon – Jasper
DAY 10: Jasper – Kamloops
DAY 11: Kamloops – Lillooet – Whistler
DAY 12: Whistler – Vancouver
DAY 13: Vancouver – Victoria – Vancouver
DAY 14: Vancouver-Mumbai
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast & Dinners
- Sightseeing Mentioned below with Transfers and Entry Fees
- Company tour leader from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide
- Visa Charges
- GST @ 5 %
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will must have to be paid by the passengers
- Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping.
- Any Lunches.
- Cost of optional tours.
- Any type of Insurance.
|TYPE||Tour Cost |
|Tour Cost |
|GST 5%||Air fare||Visa+VFS fees||Total|
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost which is Interest Free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Euro will acceptable at the respective rate of the day
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only
- Before 45 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs 90, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 30 to 44 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 16 to 29 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 15 Days no refund, In case of `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to international Destination’s
- Minimum 20 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt ltd
- Forex : Canadian $ 1 = INR 56/- ; (Subjected to Market)
- Baggage is allowed Per person upto 20 kg Cargo : 07 kg hand Bag.
- Hotel Check time : 1400hr ; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Minimum Time for Visa 10 –15 working days