Toronto 2Nts| Ottawa 2 Nts| Montreal 3 Nts |Banff 2 Nts| Jasper 1Nts|Kamloops 1Nts|Vancouver 4 Nts
Toronto- City tour of Toronto- Hockey Hall of Fame, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Air Canada Centre, Olympic Spirit, Toronto’s Harbourfront, St. Lawrence Market, and the Entertainment District, Casa Loma, the Royal Ontario Museum, Bata Shoe Museum, Eaton Centre, Niagara Falls, Horseshoe Falls, Table Rock, floral clock, Clifton Hill and Niagara on the Lake. “Maid of the Mist” (seasonal).
Ottawa- City tour-includes the Parliament Building, Supreme Court of Canada, National Arts Center, and Rideau Canal, Ottawa City Hall, Rockcliffe Lookout, Dows Lake, Ornamental Gardens, Chinatown & Little Italy, Farmers Byward Market, Kingston- 1000 Islands Cruise.
Montreal- City Tour -Visit Old Montreal, Notre-Dame Basilica, Olympia Park, Mount Royal Park, St. Joseph’s Oratory, Montreal Harbor, Chinatown, Place Ville Marie, City Hall, Bell Centre, Downtown Montreal and much more. Quebec City-Historical treasures of Quebec such as : Place Royale, Plains of Abraham, Parliament Building, Montmorency Falls, Ile D’ Orleans, Place D’Armes and many more.
Alberta- Calgary- city tour of Calgary and visit Calgary Tower, Old and New City Hall, Olympic Plaza, Fort Calgary Historic Park, Chinatown, Eau Claire Market Mall, Stephen Avenue, Devonian Garden, Stampede Park, Saddle dome.
Banff- Banff Gondola, where an 8-minute gondola car takes you to the top of the mountain.
Kamloops- world’s most beautiful cities and one of the healthiest places to visit or live.
Vancouver- Visit North Shore: Capilano Suspension Bridge and Park and Grouse Mountain including the Grouse MountainSky ride, Stanley Park, Chinatown, Gastown, English Bay and Yaletown downtown, Capilano Suspension Bridge, Cliff Walk and the amazing bridge itself, Top of Grouse Mountain by gondola, the two orphaned Grizzly Bears, watch amazing lumberjacks and the Lumber Jack Show, Birds in Motion and the Theatre in the Sky, 90 minute cruise through the spectacular Gulf Islands, Watch for whales, sea lions and bald eagles, Butchart Gardens, Pathways and creeks,garden, Beacon Hill Park, Chinatown and Downtown, Shannon Falls.Book Now
Day 01 - Arrive in Toronto
Day 02 - Toronto City Tour & Niagara Falls
Day 03 – 1000 Islands Cruise
Day 04 - Ottawa City Tour
Day 05 – Ottawa to Montreal
Day 06 – Montreal City Tour
Day 07 – Quebec City Tour & Montmorency Falls
Day 08 – Montreal- Calgary
Day 09 - Banff City Tour& Gondola Ride
Day 10- Banff – Jasper
Day 11 Jasper – Kamloops
Day 12 Kamloops – Vancouver
Day 13- Vancouver City Tour + Grouse Mountain + Suspension Bridge Tour
Day 14- Victoria & Butchart Garden Tour
Day 15- Vancouver- Whistler& Shannon Falls Tour
Day 16 - Fly Out
- Accommodation for in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast, Indian Lunches & Dinners
- Sightseeing Mentioned below with Transfers on Private basis and Entry Fees
- Company tour leader from Mum to Mum
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide
- Visa Charges
- GST 5%
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers
- Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping.
- Meals apart from itinerary or Inclusion column.
- Cost of optional tours.
- Any type of Insurance.
- Initial Booking Amount INR 90, 000/- Per Person which is Non Refundable,
- .All the balance must be clear before 1 month prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ or Euro or any foreign currency will acceptable at the respective rate of the day.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only
- Before 30 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs 90, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 29 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days no refund, In case of `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to international Destination’s
- Minimum 20 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt ltd
- Forex : Canadian $ 1 = INR 47/- ; (Subjected to Market)
- Baggage is allowed Per person upto 15 kg Cargo : 07 kg hand Bag.
- Hotel Check time : 1400hr ; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Minimum Time for Visa’ s 10 –15 working days