Onwards Rs.25999 per person
India’s first planned city Chandigarh is not only ideal gateway to Shimla & Manali but it does contain lot of attractions in itself. Rock garden, Pinjor Garden & Sukna lake are few of the iconic sites which you should not miss before beginning your journey to next destination.
Town of Simla is surely deserves the stop on your way to Manali. A charming town with Gothic & Colonial Architecture, Friendly locals & food you just can’t miss.
Set on the shores of Beas River & heart of Himalayas, Manali presents you with a Romantic weather, scenic routes & mesmerizing sites to fall in love with. Beautiful Solang Valley, Amazing Rohtangpass & other mythological sites in & around the town surely make it ideal for 3 Nights stay.
6 N & 7 D
DeparturePune / Mumbai
Day 01 : Chandigarh:
Arrive at Chandigarh Airport. Reach & stay at Chandigarh.
Day 02 : Chandigarh to Shimla:
After Breakfast proceed to visit Chandigarh local sightseeing visit Pinjore Garden, Rock Garden & Sukhana Lake after sightseeing leave for Shimla reach & stay at Shimla (110 Km)
Day 03 : Shimla Sightseeing:
After Breakfast leave for Shimla local sightseeing visit Kufri , Himalayan Zoo , Shimla Church Evening free for shopping at Mall Road back to hotel stay at Shimla.
Day 04 : Shimla to Manali:
After Breakfast Leave for Manali reach & stay at Manali. ( 260 Km )
Day 05 : Manali Sightseeing:
Leave for Manali local sightseeing visit Hidimba Devi Temple , Vashist Temple , Budha Monastery evening free for shopping at Mall Road back to hotel stay at Manali.
Day 06 : Manali to Chandigarh:
After Breakfast Leave for Chandigarh for technical halt reach & stay at Chandigarh.
Day 07 :
After Breakfast, check out, leave for Home Town Drop at Chandigarh Airport.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in convenient hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Ac Vehicle.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Service Charges.
- Train /air fare.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any up gradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping , tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
- GST @ 5%
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of finalization of tour. All the balance must be clear before 15 days of departure
- Airfare or Train fare must be paid at actual
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only.
- Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 25 days cancellation, then only registration fee is treated as cancellation charges.
- Between 18 to 25 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50% of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 17 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 70% of the tour cost.
- In case of `no show’ no refund i.e.cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.