Chardham by train (14 Nights & 15 days)
Onwards Rs.47450 per person
Click Here to Download Full Itenary: Chardham by train 2023
Char Dham Yatra in Uttarakhand is a journey for the upliftment of soul and innermost self. Located in the Garhwal Himalaya ranges in Uttarakhand.
14 N & 15 D
DeparturePune / Mumbai
IncludedChardham by train (14 Nights & 15 days)
Leave Pune for Panvel by bus at early morning, Arrive Panvel railway station & proceed to Haridwar by train No 22659 KCVL YNRK express at 11:00 Hrs.
Day 2 :
Arrive Haridwar at 12:25 hrs. Proceed to hotel & check in. Evening proceed to Hari ki paudi (Ganga aarti) by auto (drop only). Overnight stay at Haridwar.
Day 3 :
Early morning departure to Syanachetti (Yamunotri) enroute lunch, arrival Syanachetti at evening. Halt at Syanachetti.
Day 4 :
Early morning proceed to Janakichetti (Yamunotri) with packed breakfast & lunch, Yamunotri Darshan by walk/ Horse / Doli etc. at your own cost, back to hotel and night halt at Syanachetti.
Early Breakfast & Proceed to Uttarkashi (120 km) enroute lunch, reach Uttarkashi then visit Kashi Vishwanath darshan (1hour), hotel check in & night halt at Uttarkashi.
Early morning proceed to Gangotri (90km, 05.00hrs), Enroute Breakfast, Reach Gangotri, darshan– Pooja, enroute Lunch Bhairavghati – 7 kms from Gangotri, Back to hotel and night halt at Uttarkashi.
Early morning proceed to Phata, Enroute breakfast & lunch, arrive Phata at evening, Night halt at Phata.
Early morning proceed to Kedarnath darshan (19 km) by walk / Horse / Doli /Helicopter etc. at your own cost. Tour manager will give packed breakfast & lunch. After darshan back to hotel and night halt at Phata.
Full day for rest. Night halt at Phata.
Day 10 :
Proceed to Badrinath via Rudraprayag, Enroute breakfast at Guptakashi lunch at Pipal kothi, via Joshimath, Enroute Karnaprayag, Nandprayag, Vishnuprayag arrive Badrinath at evening, Night halt at Badrinath.
Day 11 :
After Breakfast proceed to Badrinath temple darshan & religious performances by walk, back to Lunch at hotel, free time for leisure or shopping, night halt at Badrinath.
Proceed to Srinagar (Gadhwal), Enroute packed breakfast at Joshimath, Enroute lunch at Pipale ki kothi, Arrive Srinagar at evening, Night halt at Srinagar (Technical halt).
Early morning proceed to Rishikesh enroute breakfast at Devprayag, reach Rishikesh and proceed to sightseeing by walk, Small vehicle and boat Visit Laxman temple, Laxman Zula, Ram Zula subject to condition. 10.00 to 13.00 hrs. (4hrs) Lunch at Rishikesh at 13.00 hrs. Proceed for Haridwar (25 kms), Dinner at 20.30hrs. Night halt at Haridwar.
Leave Haridwar at 05.00hrs. for Delhi by train no. 18478 Kalinga Utkal Exp. at 06.52 hrs. Arrive Nizamuddin at 11.45 Hrs. pack lunch, and proceed to Pune by train. 12780 at 15:15 hrs.
Arrive Pune at 16:55 hrs. Tour End.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in convenient/ Standard hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Ac vehicle. (Except small vehicle if needed)
- Food Plan (We provide only pure Veg food in “YATRA’s”)
- Day 2: Lunch, Dinner
- Day 03 to 13 : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 14: Breakfast
- Entry fees of above mention sightseeing’s only,
- Tour Escort from Haridwar to Haridwar.
- Day 2nd to 14th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (except Infant).
- Porter charges except for Pune/Mumbai.
- GST 5%.
- Service Charges.
- Airfare/Train fare & train food.
- Web check in & Seat Selection cost
- Optional Sightseeing. Like Doli, Dandi, Helicopter, Horse, Dakshinas, etc.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like –tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the “Tour Cost Includes” column.
|Child / Adult with bed||42333||2117||44450|
|Child without bed||39762||1988||41750|
- Terms and Conditions applicable as per our 2022-2023 domestic brochure.
- Extra Bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Carry original & 2 Xerox copy Photo ID proof like Aadhaar Card, election card, pan card.
- You can try for A/C train tickets or flight option for your comfort.
- Please refer to our brochure/booking form/website for cancellation policy.
- If the guest count is more than 20, we provide our kitchen. Otherwise we arrange hotel food for specific tour. Even if we provide hotel food, we maintain the food quality.
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that decision will be taken by the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Train: Before 120 days of prior departure; guest can book train tickets at own. Please use www.irctc.co.in for your specific suitable choice. i.e. lower berth, all berth in same bogie, nearby berths, concessions. We can’t give any surety about train and it’s services.
- Tour Payment must be done in the name of Bhagyashree Tours Pvt Ltd. & Train fare & Airfare must be done in the name of Bhagyashri Travels Pvt Ltd.
- Discount policy totally depends on booking date and group size; so it may change person to person. So please do not compare with others passenger cost.
- Please note- if you need GST bill for your GST number please give GST detail at the time of booking. Once receipt done; no changes will be possible.