Chennai Mahabalipuram Pondicherry
Onwards Rs.12000 per person
2 N & 3 D
DeparturePune / Mumbai
IncludedChennai Mahabalipuram Pondicherry
Day 01: Chennai Sightseeing
Today Morning 6.00 AM to 7.00 AM On arrival at Chennai airport / railway Station Our Driver Pickup to Hotel transfer and after fresh up Breakfast at hotel after breakfast full day Chennai sightseeing Visit to Kapaleeswarar Temple, Museum – Closed on Friday will be Covered on Astalakshimi Temple, Vivekananda House, Valluvar Kottam, Marina Beach, MGR Square, ANNA Square, Children’s Park, Snake Park – Closed on Tuesday will be Covered on Birla Planetarium and after visit transfer to hotel. – Night stay at Chennai.
Day 02: Chennai to Pondicherry Sightseeing
Today Morning Breakfast at hotel and after Breakfast checkout from the hotel Proceed to Pondicherry On route Visit to Aurovil Matrimandir, Aurobindo Ashramam after visit check in to hotel after fresh up visit to Botanical Garden, Manakula vinayagar temple, Pondi Beach and Chunambar back water after visit back to hotel. Night stay at Pondicherry.
Day 03: Mahapalipuram Sightseeing & Chennai Departure
Today Morning After Breakfast Checkout from the hotel drive to Chennai On route Mahabalipuram with ECR sightseeing Visit to, Seashore temple, Arjunar Penance, five rathas , Kovalam Beach , Muttukadu Boat house , Crocodile park and after visit Proceed to Chennai Airport / Railway Station for the onward journey Book Now
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in convenient hotels.
- Pick up and drop transfers & sightseeing by A/C Innova.
- Daily Breakfast
- GST 5%
- Service charges.
- Optional sightseeing not include in tour plan.
- Lunch and Dinner
- If any increase taxes as per rule from government.
- Any up gradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of insurance.
- Cost of pre / post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced.
- Major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping, tipping laundry, telephone charges, Wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, Hospitalization or any personal emergency.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
Please Note: The above tour cost is based on calculation of minimum 04 paid adults. In case number of pax is less, then tour cost may increase. Mode of payment –
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of finalization of tour. All the balance must be clear before 15 days of departure
- Airfare or Train fare must be paid at actual
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only.
- Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 25 days cancellation, then only registration fee is treated as cancellation charges.
- Between 18 to 25 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50% of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 17 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 70% of the tour cost.
- In case of `no show’ no refund i.e.cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.