China, Hong Kong & Macau
Onwards Rs.206478 per person
The ancient treasures and modern wonders of China span 5,000 years of culture and history. The natural beauty, fascinating heritage, mouth-watering cuisine, and state-of-the-art cities will enthrall, excite and amaze you. And throughout this great destination, a warm and friendly people awaits you, eager to share a level of hospitality that cannot be found anywhere else in the world. Now is the time to discover beautiful China, like never before!
- Visit:- Macau 1 Nt| Hong Kong 3 Nts| Shenzhen 1 Nt |Xian 2 Nts| Beijing 2 Nts| Shanghai 2 Nts |
- SightseeingMacau| City Tour – St Paul Church, Macao Clock Tower, Golden Lotus Square, A- ma templeHong Kong| City tour – Victoria peak tram ride + Wax Museum & Sky terrace, Aberdeen, Avenue of Star, etc & Full day DisneylandShenzhen | City Tour, Amazing Window of the World and Grand evening showBeijing | Gongfu Show, Temple of heaven, Great Wall of China by Cable car, Tiananmen Square, Imperial Palace, Forbidden city, Summer PalaceXian | Big wild goose pagoda, Terracotta Warriors Museum, Bronze Chariot, Porcelain & Ceramic Factory, Tea Factory
Shanghai| Jade Buddha Temple, Silk Factory, Yuyuan Garden & Acrobatic Show, Nanjing road, Broadcasting tower, Bund waterfront
11 N & 12 D
IncludedChina, Hong Kong & Macau
Day 00: Mumbai
Leave Mumbai/Pune Airport, Depart to Hong Kong
Day 01: Mumbai –Hong Kong- Macau (B, L, D)
Arrive at Hong Kong, airport to pier transfer Packed & dry Breakfast then transfer to Macau by ferry, Check in at Hotel , In the evening enjoy casino at Venetian hotel on your own, Overnight halt at Hotel, Macau.
Day 02: Macau to Hong Kong by ferry (B, L, D)
Breakfast@08.00hrs, Check firstname.lastname@example.org Proceed to Macau city tour, lotus Square, Clock tower, St. Paul Church, followed by lunch then A - MA Temple, fisherman wharf, Proceed Hong Kong by Ferry, Check in at Hotel, Evening free, Overnight halt at Hotel, Hong Kong.
Day 03: Hong Kong Disneyland (B, L, D)
Breakfast@0800hrs, Assemble at lobbly@0930hrs - Experience the magic of excitement and entertainment at Disney land. Visit Tomorrow Land, Fantasy Land, Adventure Land and Main Street U.S.A Enjoy 'Festival of the Lion King' - a virtual explosion of Colours, Music and amazing talent. Experience the magical 3-D adventure at 'Mickey's Philhar Magic', Golden Mackie show, It’s a small world and Space Mountain ride. Enjoy Disney Parade and fire show at Disney land. Meal coupon for lunch within the park (Redeem Foods), Overnight halt at Hotel, Hong Kong
Day 04: Hong Kong (B, L, D)
After breakfast visit City tour of Hong Kong- Victoria peak with one way peak tram Ride, Aberdeen village, Star of Avenue, Jewels Factory, Overnight halt at Hotel, Hong Kong.
Day 05: Hong Kong to Shenzhen (B, L, D)
After breakfast transfer to SHZ | Shenzhen city tour@0930hrs – Mineral museum, bamboo art shop centre, Window of the world with Grand evening Show, Overnight halt at Hotel Shenzhen
Day 06: Shenzhen – Beijing (B, L, D)
After Breakfast, check out from hotel and transfer to Beijing, Arrived Beijing, fresh up and proceed to watch Gongfu Show,Overnight at Beijing.
Day 07: Beijing (B, L, D)
After Breakfast proceed to Beijing City Tour visiting Great Wall of China by cable, (Chinese lunch), Temple of Heaven, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Jade factory, Bird Nest Stadium, Bubble Pool, Overnight halt at Hotel, Beijing.
Day 08: Beijing -Xian (B, L, D)
Early Breakfast, check out from hotel, transfer to Xian by Train, Arrive at Xian, transfer to hotel Check in at hotel, City tour of Xian visit to Big Wild Goose Pagoda, Bell and Drum tower, Terracotta Warriors Museum, Overnight halt at Hotel, Xian.
Day 09: Xian (B, L, D)
After Breakfast visit City tour of Xian -Big wild goose pagoda, Terracotta Warriors Museum, Bronze Chariot, Porcelain & Ceramic Factory and Tea Factory, Overnight halt at Hotel, Xian.
Day 10: Xian- Shanghai (B, L, D)
After Breakfast check out from hotel, proceed to Shanghai, Arrived Shanghai, visit Wax museum, The Oriental pearl, broadcasting Tower (including ticket to the first floor), check in at hotel, overnight halt at Hotel, Shanghai.
Day 11: Shanghai (B,L,D)
After breakfast, Shanghai City Tour visiting Nanjing road, Ocean Aquarium, Tunnel of Bund, In the evening enjoys the Magnificent Acrobatic Show, overnight halt at Hotel, Shanghai
Day 12: Shanghai to Mumbai (B,L)
After breakfast Visit to Jade Buddha Temple , Silk Factory, Yuyuan Garden ,evening Transfer to Airport, Check in, Depart Shanghai, Arrive at Mumbai/Pune on Next day. Tour End with Happy memories. Book Now
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast, Lunches & Dinners
- Above Sightseeing on Private Basis with Entry Fees
- Company Tour Leader from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide
- Internal Airfare, Ferry’ & bullet train
- Normal tourist Visa of China
- GST 5%
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passenger Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Cost of optional tours.
- Travels Insurance
|TYPE||Tour Cost in INR||Tour Cost In Forex||GST 5%||Air Ticket Cost||Visa+VFS fees||Total|
|Child with Bed||15,000||$ 1,590||6,315||53000||6000||1,91,615|
|Child without Bed||15,000||$ 1,340||5,440||53000||6000||1,73,240|
- Visa Form.
- I.T R Papers Last 03 years.
- 03 letter Head for Business person
- Photo 03 (35 x 45 mm, white background, matt finish, 80% facial image)
- Last 06 months updated bank statement with minimum closing balance of Rs. 1, 50,000/- (Compulsory for all
- Travellers) with bank stamp & Sign
- Covering letter addressed to the Consulate General of China, explaining the reason of travel with name &
- Designation of the signatory with letter head
- I Card & Leave Sanction letter for Employee / Child
- NOC letter on Company Letter head for Employee / Single lady
- Mode of Payment: –
- Initial Booking Amount INR 40,000/- Per Person which is Non Refundable
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour.
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days / `no show’ no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid.
- Passport Should be valid upto 09 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to International Destination’s.
- Minimum 15 Adults required to Conduct the tour, if Less than that tour departure decision will depend onthe Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt ltd.
- Forex : USD $ 1 = INR 70/- ; CNY 1 = INR 10/- ; MOP 1 = INR 09/- ; HKD $ 1 = INR 08/- (Subjected to Market)
- Hotel Check in time :1500hr ; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Baggage is allowed Per person upto 15 kg Cargo : 07 kg hand Bag
- Minimum Time for Visa 08 –10 working days
- 04 to 5 Meal will be serve in Chinese Style
- For Conducted Group tours: Departure date is flexible for 1 or 2 day’s