China, Hong Kong & Macau
The ancient treasures and modern wonders of China span 5,000 years of culture and history. The natural beauty, fascinating heritage, mouth-watering cuisine, and state-of-the-art cities will enthrall, excite and amaze you. And throughout this great destination, a warm and friendly people awaits you, eager to share a level of hospitality that cannot be found anywhere else in the world. Now is the time to discover beautiful China, like never before!
- Visit:- Macau 1 Nt| Hong Kong 3 Nts| Shenzhen 1 Nt |Xian 2 Nts| Beijing 2 Nts| Shanghai 2 Nts |
- SightseeingMacau| City Tour – St Paul Church, Macao Clock Tower, Golden Lotus Square, A- ma templeHong Kong| City tour – Victoria peak tram ride + Wax Museum & Sky terrace, Aberdeen, Avenue of Star, etc & Full day DisneylandShenzhen | City Tour, Amazing Window of the World and Grand evening showBeijing | Gongfu Show, Temple of heaven, Great Wall of China by Cable car, Tiananmen Square, Imperial Palace, Forbidden city, Summer PalaceXian | Big wild goose pagoda, Terracotta Warriors Museum, Bronze Chariot, Porcelain & Ceramic Factory, Tea Factory
Shanghai| Jade Buddha Temple, Silk Factory, Yuyuan Garden & Acrobatic Show, Nanjing road, Broadcasting tower, Bund waterfront
IncludedChina, Hong Kong & Macau
Day 00: Mumbai
Day 01: Mumbai –Hong Kong- Macau (B, L, D)
Day 02: Macau to Hong Kong by ferry (B, L, D)
Day 03: Hong Kong Disneyland (B, L, D)
Day 04: Hong Kong (B, L, D)
Day 05: Hong Kong to Shenzhen (B, L, D)
Day 06: Shenzhen – Beijing (B, L, D)
Day 07: Beijing (B, L, D)
Day 08: Beijing -Xian (B, L, D)
Day 09: Xian (B, L, D)
Day 10: Xian- Shanghai (B, L, D)
Day 11: Shanghai (B,L,D)
Day 12: Shanghai to Mumbai (B,L)
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast, Lunches & Dinners
- Above Sightseeing on Private Basis with Entry Fees
- Company Tour Leader from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide
- Internal Airfare, Ferry’ & bullet train
- Normal tourist Visa of China
- GST 5%
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passenger Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Cost of optional tours.
- Travels Insurance
|TYPE||Tour Cost in INR||Tour Cost In Forex||GST 5%||Air Ticket Cost||Visa+VFS fees||Total|
|Child with Bed||15,000||$ 1,590||6,315||53000||6000||1,91,615|
|Child without Bed||15,000||$ 1,340||5,440||53000||6000||1,73,240|
- Visa Form.
- I.T R Papers Last 03 years.
- 03 letter Head for Business person
- Photo 03 (35 x 45 mm, white background, matt finish, 80% facial image)
- Last 06 months updated bank statement with minimum closing balance of Rs. 1, 50,000/- (Compulsory for all
- Travellers) with bank stamp & Sign
- Covering letter addressed to the Consulate General of China, explaining the reason of travel with name &
- Designation of the signatory with letter head
- I Card & Leave Sanction letter for Employee / Child
- NOC letter on Company Letter head for Employee / Single lady
- Mode of Payment: –
- Initial Booking Amount INR 40,000/- Per Person which is Non Refundable
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour.
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days / `no show’ no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid.
- Passport Should be valid upto 09 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to International Destination’s.
- Minimum 15 Adults required to Conduct the tour, if Less than that tour departure decision will depend onthe Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt ltd.
- Forex : USD $ 1 = INR 70/- ; CNY 1 = INR 10/- ; MOP 1 = INR 09/- ; HKD $ 1 = INR 08/- (Subjected to Market)
- Hotel Check in time :1500hr ; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Baggage is allowed Per person upto 15 kg Cargo : 07 kg hand Bag
- Minimum Time for Visa 08 –10 working days
- 04 to 5 Meal will be serve in Chinese Style
- For Conducted Group tours: Departure date is flexible for 1 or 2 day’s