Onwards Rs.117560 per person
- Beijing | Great Wall of China, Tiananmen Square, Forbidden city, Summer Palace, Olympic Stadium –(Photo stop)
- Shanghai | Jade Buddha Temple, Pearl Factory, Pearl Tower, Nanjing road, The Bund, Ocean Aquarium
5 N & 6 D
Day 01: Mumbai – Beijing (L, D)
Arrive at Beijing, transfer to hotel, Evening free, Overnight halt at Hotel, Beijing.
Day 02: Beijing (B, L, D)
After Breakfast proceed to Beijing City Tour visit- Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Jade factory, Olympic Stadium –(Photo stop), Overnight halt at Hotel, Beijing.
Day 03: Beijing (B, L, D)
After Breakfast proceed to visit Great Wall of China (Chinese lunch), Evening free for shopping, Overnight halt at Hotel, Beijing.
Day 04: Beijing - Shanghai (B, L, D)
After Breakfast check out from hotel, proceed to Shanghai by train, Arrived Shanghai, visit Oriental Pearl Broadcasting Tower (including ticket to the first floor), check in at hotel, overnight halt at Hotel, Shanghai.
Day 05: Shanghai (B,L,D)
After breakfast, Shanghai City Tour visiting Nanjing road, Ocean Aquarium, Jade Buddha Temple , The Bund, In the evening enjoys the Magnificent Acrobatic Show (optional), overnight halt at Hotel, Shanghai.
Day 06: Shanghai to Mumbai (B,L)
After breakfast free time till check out, then Transfer to Airport, Check in, Depart Shanghai, Arrive at Mumbai Next day. Tour End with Happy memories.
- Accommodation in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast, Lunches & Dinners.
- above Sightseeing on Private Basis with Entry Fees.
- Company Tour Leader from Mumbai to Mumbai.
- Return Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes.
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide.
- Internal transfers by bullet train.
- Normal tourist Visa of China.
- GST @ 5%.
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers Porterage, excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Pune Mumbai Pune Transfers.
- Transfer for the shopping.
- Meals apart from itinerary.
- Cost of optional tours, water sports etc.
- Travels Insurance.
Tour Dates :-
Tour Cost :-
Mode of Payment :-
|Type||INR||Forex||GST 5%||Air Fare||Visa Fees||Total Tour Cost|
|ADULT||10,000||$ 800||3,300||40000||8260||1 ,17,560|
|CHILD WITH BED||10,000||$ 720||3,020||38000||8260||1 ,09,680|
|CHILD WITHOUT BED||10,000||$ 600||2,600||38000||8260||1 ,00,860|
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost, which is interest free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour.
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day
- All disputes (if any) subject to Exclusive Pune Jurisdiction only.
- Before 30 days’ cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 40, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 16 to 29 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 8 to 15 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 7 Days / `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid, passenger has to bare cancellation charges as per cancellation rules + cancellation charges for air ticket and visa etc.
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month after complication of tour, Otherwise passenger will not be able to travel international Destination’s.
- Forex : USD $ 1 = INR 70/- ; CNY 1 = INR 10/- ; (Subjected to Market)
- Hotel Check in time : 1500hr ; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Baggage is allowed Per person upto 15 kg Cargo : 07 kg hand Bag.
- Minimum Time for Visa’ s 8 –10 working days.
- For Conducted Group tours: Departure date is flexible for 1 or 2 day’s & if group size is lesser than 15 adults, then local representative will escort the tour.
- Itinerary and Hotel may change according to circumstances, provided contents remain constant. It is mandatory to follow the timings; else there are chances that you may miss some product.