Coastal Karnataka Tour 08 Days
The South India comprises of four different states and Karnataka is one of them. Karnataka is one of the larger states in India and a popular destination among the foreign and Indian tourists. The state of Karnataka, formerly known as Mysore, is situated on the western side of the Deccan Plateau. The population of Karnataka is over 40 million and it covers a land area of 192,204 square kms. Bangalore, the modern computer city is the capital of Karnataka. Kannada, Konkani, Hindi and English are the main languages which are spoken by the people in Karnataka. There are many places of historic and religious importance in Karnataka like Bangalore, Mysore, Hampi, Bijapur, Badami, Aihole, Belur, Halebid, Srirangapatna. Karnataka is an enchanting land of magnificent monuments, breathtaking hill stations, unspoilt beaches, thundering waterfalls, wildlife sanctuaries, coffee plantations, adventure activities, and colourful art forms and festivals.
- Udupi: Shrikrishna Temple, Malpe Beach
- Marvanthe: Famous Beach
- Sahastra Lingam: River in one thousand Shiva lingam
- Kollur: Mukambika Temple, Annegude Ganpati
- Murudeshwar: Shri Eshwar Temple, Shankar Murti, Museum & Beach
- Jog falls: Famous Raja-Rani water fall
- Gokarn: Mahabaleshwar Temple
- Magod: Waterfall
- Kavedikeri: Natural beauty & Lake
- Sirsi: Marikamba Temple
- Banwasi: Old Capital of Karnataka, Madhukeshwar Temple, Narsinha Temple
DeparturePune / Mumbai
IncludedCoastal Karnataka Tour 08 Days
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in standard hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle some sightseeing by Non AC small vehicle.
- Food Plan
- Day 2 : Lunch, Dinner
- Day 3 to Day 6: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 7 : Breakfast, Lunch
- During tour 2 times non veg (Chicken Item) for Non-vegetarian.
- Entry fees of above mentioned sightseeing only,
- Tour Escort from Pune to Pune.
- Day 2nd to 7th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (except Infant)
- Porter charges except Pune/Mumbai.
- GST 5%.
- Service Charges.
- Airfare/Train fare & train food.
- Web check in & Seat Selection cost
- Optional Sightseeing.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route/Airline/Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like –tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘Package Include’ column.
|1||August||7, 14, 21|
|3||October||16, 23, 26|
|4||November||6, 13, 20, 27|
|5||December||11, 18, 25|
|6||January||8, 15, 22, 29|
|7||February||5, 12, 19, 26|
|Particular||Basic Cost||GST||Total||2nd SL Non Ac train fare||Final Total|
|Adult / Senior citizen||21938||1097||23035||715||23750|
|Extra Bedded Child/Adult||19081||954||20035||715||20750|
|Child without bed||16700||835||17535||715||18250|
- Terms and Conditions applicable as per our 2022-2023 domestic brochure.
- ‘*’sign=Rs. 1000/- per person extra Hotel surcharge/hike rate for Diwali/Christmas/New year in tour cost.
- Extra Bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhaar Card or election card.
- You can try for A/C train tickets or flight option for your comfort.
- Please refer to our brochure/booking form/website for cancellation policy.
- If the guest count is more than 20, we provide our kitchen. Otherwise we arrange hotel food for specific tour. Even if we provide hotel food, we maintain the food quality
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour, if Less than that decision will be taken by the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Train : Before 120 days of prior departure; guest can book train tickets at own. Please use www.irctc.co.in for your specific suitable choice. i.e. lower berth, all berth in same bogie, nearby berths, concessions. We can’t give any surety about train and it’s services.
- Tour Payment must be done in the name of Bhagyashree Tours Pvt Ltd. & Train fare & Airfare must be done in the name of Bhagyashri Travels Pvt Ltd.
- Pune - Bangalore - Mangalore. Mangalore airport to Udupi is 60 kms.
- Belgaum - Pune. You have a option of direct flight which is operated by Air India. Otherwise you have to opt for via flight (via Bangalore).