Coorg Kabini 05 Days
Kodagu (also known by its former name Coorg) is an administrative district in the Karnataka state of India. Before 1956, it was an administratively separate Coorg State, at which point it was merged into an enlarged Mysore State.
It occupies an area of 4,102 square kilometers (1,584 sq mi) in the Western Ghats of southwestern Karnataka. In 2001 its population was 548,561, 13.74% of which resided in the district’s urban center, making it the least populous of the 31 districts in Karnataka.
The nearest railway stations are Mysore Junction, located around 95 km away, and Thalassery and Kannur in Kerala, at a distance of 79 km. The nearest airports are Kannur International Airport in Kerala (59 km from Kodagu) and Mangalore International Airport (118 km from Kodagu).
The Kabini River is one of the major tributaries of the river Cauvery in southern India. It originates near Kavilumpara in the Kozhikode district of Kerala state by the confluence of the Panamaram River and the Mananthavady River. It flows eastward through Wayanad district, entering the Mysore district of Karnataka, to join the Kaveri River in the Mysore district of Karnataka
Close to the town of Sargur, it forms the huge Kabini Reservoir. The backwaters of the Kabini reservoir are very rich in wildlife especially in summer when the water level recedes to form rich grassy meadows. The Kabini dam is 2,284 ft (696 m) in length with original gross storage of 19.52 tmcft. The Kabini Dam is situated between villages Bichanahalli and Bidarahalli having a distance of 17 km (11 mi) 6 km away from Sargur town in Heggadadevana Kote taluk, Mysore district, Karnataka.
(Source from wikipedia)
Please do not hesitate to call us in case of any query.
Hoping with best co-operation & waiting for your earliest reply.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels with Daily Breakfast.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by A/C Vehicle.
- Jeep Safari at Kabini.
- GST 5%
- Service Charges.
- Optional Sightseeing. like Andaman Water Sports & water rides, coral view, etc.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – tipping, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food /drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the “Tour Cost Includes” column.