Coorg – Kabini
Onwards Rs.17700 per person
4 N & 5 D
- DeparturePune / Mumbai
- IncludedCoorg – Kabini
Day 1: Bangalore to Coorg
Arrive Bangalore and proceed to Coorg enroute visit Tibetian Golden Temple, NisargaDhama. Overnight stay at Coorg.
Day 2: Coorg sightseeing
Day free for leisure. Evening visit Raja's Seat and rest of the time for shopping.
Day 3: Coorg sightseeing
After breakfast Proceed to Talakaveri, Bhagamandala and Abbey falls. Overnight stay at Coorg.
Day 4: Coorg to Kabini
Early morning proceed towards Kabini. Enjoy Jungle safari in the evening. Overnight stay at Kabini.
After breakfast checkout and proceed to Bangalore to board your train or flight.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in above given hotels or similar.
- Pick up and drop transfers & sightseeing by A/C Innova.
- Daily Breakfast
- Service charges
- GST counted as 5%.
- Optional sightseeing not include in tour plan.
- Lunch and Dinner
- Any Entry fees of above given sightseeing
- Any increase in taxes as per rule from government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of insurance.
- Cost of pre / post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced.
- Major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping, tipping laundry, telephone charges, Wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, Hospitalization or any personal emergency.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
Tour Cost (Figures in Rupees)
Please Note: The above tour cost is based on calculation of minimum 04 paid adults. In case number of pax is less, then tour cost may increase. Mode of payment :
|1||Coorg||Coorg international / similar|
|2||Kabini||Kabini river resort / similar|
|Particular||Tour Cost (INR per person)|
|Extra Bedded Child/Adult||14,500|
|Child without bed||11,500|
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of finalization of tour. All the balance must be clear before 20 days of departure
- Airfare or Train fare must be paid at actual
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only.
- Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 25 days cancellation, then only registration fee is treated as cancellation charges.
- Between 18 to 25 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50% of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 17 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 70% of the tour cost.
- In case of `no show’ no refund i.e.cancellation charges are 100% of the tour cost.