Coorg Tour 04 Days
Coorg is an alluring hill station in Karnataka, blessed with mesmerizing waterfalls, towering hills, scenic views, and sprawling coffee plantations. Referred to as ‘the Scotland of India,’ Coorg is located amidst paradisiacal surroundings, offering endless opportunities for tourists to get closer to nature and its wonders. Besides natural beauty, the region is also a renowned cultural hub. Coorg is home to Bylakuppe, India’s second-largest Tibetan settlement. With so much to explore and experience, Coorg is a must-visit destination in Karnataka. (Source from karnatakatourism.org)
Please do not hesitate to call us in case of any query.
Hoping with best co-operation & waiting for your earliest reply.
Day 01 : Departure
Day 02 : Beautiful Visit
Day 03 : Local
Day 04 : Return
- Accommodation in 3 stars hotels .
- Daily Breakfasts & Dinner.
- Internal Transfers and Sightseeing by vehicle (car) including toll, parking, driver allowance and taxes.
- Applicable Service Charges and GST.
- Airfare/train fare
- Food other than the above mentioned.
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.