Darjeeling Gangtok Lachung
Onwards Rs.25900 per person
7 N & 8 D
- DeparturePune / Mumbai
- IncludedDarjeeling Gangtok Lachung
Day 1 Arrival and Transfer to Darjeeling
Arrive at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – You will be assisting for the transfer - Darjeeling - Nearly 105 kilometers 3 Ѕ - 4 hours drive – At an height of 2123 meters / 70001 feet lies the land of breathtaking beauty, sloping tea gardens with spectacular views of the Mount Everest is the Queen of the hills – It is also home to the famous World Heritage train – The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR) - Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around Mall or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Darjeeling.
Day 2 Darjeeling Local Sight Seeing (Half Day)
Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather) – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – Back to hotel for breakfast - After breakfast rest for half an hour After breakfast next round of sight seeing - Half Day city tour includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), Peace Pagoda – Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around the area - Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 3 Transfer to Gangtok & Gangtok Local Sight Seeing (Half Day)
Gangtok the capital of Sikkim Suits all from tranquility to adventure, land of monastery, mystic rituals & festivals at an height of 1670 meters / 5480 feet and is the most visited spot of India - It is one of the most beautiful town with varieties of Rhododendron, Orchids and butterflies - Nearly 135 kilometers 3 Ѕ - 4 hours drive – Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Gangtok – Check into Hotel - Visit to Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, Do Drul Chorten (Stupa), Enchey Monastery, White Hall, Flower Show, etc – Back to hotel – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Gangtok.
Day 4 Transfer to Lachung
Early morning breakfast – Next start for North Sikkim package tour – Leave Gangtok at about 10 A M proceed to Lachung 119 kilometers – 4 Ѕ hours – 5 Ѕ hours – Lachung is situated at an altitude of 8600 feet - On the way stop and enjoy a few wonderful locations like Tashi Viewpoint, Kabi Lungstok, Naga Waterfalls, confluence of Lachen chu and Lachung Chu at Chungthang, Twin Waterfalls and Bhim Nala Waterfalls - Lunch will be served at Namok - The roads are colored with full bloom of Primulae, Rhododendrons and many other Alpine flowers Guest specially during spring – Guest are likely to reach Lachung at late afternoon or early evening - Check into the hotel / resort - Evening free to stroll around the village - Dinner will be served at about 8 PM – Overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 5 Sight Seeing at Yumthang
After breakfast drive towards Yumthang situated at an elevation of nearly 11800 feet - On the way you may visit the famous hot spring which is known for its curative properties of skin diseases - Yumthang is a valley near the river Lachung Chu surrounded by mountains where the tree line ends - In spring the valley erupts in riots of colors as Primulae, Rhododendrons and many other Alpine flowers in full bloom along with snow covered valley except in autumn - During winter Yumthang is somber with snow all around and the snow clad mountains adding to the ethereal beauty - Return to resort at Lachung for Lunch - After lunch visit Lachung Monastery, Cottage Industry and Waterfalls – Evening free to stroll around the village - Dinner will be served at about 8 PM – Overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 6 Transfer to Gangtok
After breakfast leave for Gangtok - 125 kilometers, 4 – 5 hours drive - On the way stops at Singhik and Mangan - If the weather is fine and the sky is clear one can enjoy the view of Himalayan range with mount Kanchenjunga, mount Pandim, mount Kabru, mount Simvo, mount Jopuno, mount Khanchendzonga and mount Siniolchu - Various location offers a majestic view of these peaks hence photography will consume some time – The drive will be smooth due to the scenic beauty as in spring the forest cover erupts in a riot of colors as Rhododendrons, Primulae and many other Alpine Flowers are in full bloom - Back to Gangtok Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Gangtok
Day 7 Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (Full Day)
Morning breakfast at hotel – Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir nearly 40 kilometers and 2 hours drive along the Kyongnosla Alpine Sanctuary, the home to the red panda and the blood pheasant with Rhododendron and other alpine trees along the road - Situated at an elevation of 3753 meters / 12310 feet - The Lake is oval shaped lake nearly 50 feet deep - Generally covered in snow for most of the year the year – This lake is home to the Brahmini ducks & many migratory birds – Nearby is the sacred Baba Mandir known to be a very holy site for all - Nathu La Pass to Republic of China is nearly 20 kilometers and is optional tour - Back to Gangtok - Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center - Over Night stay at Gangtok.
Day 8 Departure – Gangtok to Siliguri
Morning breakfast - After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) - Nearly 135 kilometers 4 Ѕ - 5 hours drive – Guest are advised to start early and not to rush - Forwarding Journey. Book Now
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in convenient hotels.
- Pick up and drop transfers & sightseeing by A/C Innova.
- Daily Breakfast
- Service tax.
- Service charges.
- Airfare/Train fare
- Optional sightseeing not include in tour plan.
- If any increase taxes as per rule from government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of insurance.
- Cost of pre / post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced.
- Major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping, tipping laundry, telephone charges, Wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, Hospitalization or any personal emergency.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
Tour Cost (Figures in Rupees)
Special Sector Notes:
|1||Darjeeling||Sonar Bangla / similar|
|2||Gangtok||Hotel Meru / similar|
|3||Lachung||Hotel Zero View / similar|
|Particular||Tour Cost (INR per person)|
|Extra Bedded Child/Adult||21,300|
|Child without bed||14,500|
- Extra Bed means extra mattress on floor.
- Keep valid photo ID proof for Airport formalities.
- Luggage should be as per airline terms but must be sufficient as per tour.
- Above Itinerary are regular company itinerary/trains. Please reconfirm all BTPL services for personal bookings before departure date. Due to same reason company may change above elements.
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of finalization of tour. All the balance must be clear before 15 days of departure.
- Airfare or Train fare must be paid at actual at the time of booking.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only.
- Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 25 day’s cancellation, then only registration fee is treated as cancellation charges.
- Between 18 to 25 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 17 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 70 % of the tour cost.
- In case of `no show' no refund i.e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.