Onwards Rs.0 per person
Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is also known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda. (Source from google)
Please do not hesitate to call us in case of any query.
Hoping with best co-operation & waiting for your earliest reply.
DeparturePune / Mumbai
Arrive at Goa and transfer to hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Goa.
Full Day North Goa Sightseeing. Visit Calangute Beach and Baga Beach for water sports. Overnight stay at Goa.
Full Day South Goa Sightseeing. Visit Mangeshi Temple, Shanta Durga Temple & Aguada Fort. Overnight stay at Goa.
Check out from hotel after breakfast, and proceed to airport/railway station/bus stop for return journey. Tour Ends.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Deluxe hotels with Daily Breakfast.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by A/C Vehicle.
- GST 5%
- Service Charges.
- Optional Sightseeing. like Water Sports & water rides, etc.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from the Government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expenses such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – tipping, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature, and food /drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the “Tour Cost Includes” column.
Mode of Payment
- Initial Booking Amount 50% of given tour cost.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour/at the time of file handover.
- This Quotation is valid for 8 Days.
- Terms and Conditions applicable.
- Keep original Photo ID proof like Aadhar card or election card.
- Luggage should be as per airline rules.
- The above tour cost is based on calculation of minimum 02 pax.
Terms and Conditions
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only.
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only.
- Cancellation charges are fluctuated as per hotel and vehicle policy.