Delhi – Agra – Jaipur
Onwards Rs.23000 per person
5 N & 6 D
DeparturePune / Mumbai
IncludedDelhi – Agra – Jaipur
Day 01: Delhi
Arrive Delhi and check in into hotel. Later proceed to visit Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple and Qutub Minar & night stay at Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for city tour of Delhi. Visit Rashtrpati Bhavan, Parliament House, India Gate & Akshardham Temple and stay at Delhi.
Day 03: Agra sightseeing
Early Morning proceed to Agra via Mathura. Reach Agra and visit Taj Mahal. Stay at Agra (250 km).
Day 04: Agra to Jaipur
After breakfast check out hotel and visit Agra Fort and proceed to Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri. Reach Jaipur and visit Birla Mandir and stay at Jaipur. (250 km)
Day 05: Jaipur sightseeing
Full Day Sightseeing of Jaipur – Hawa mahal (outside), City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Amer Fort. Evening free for shopping and stay at Jaipur.
After breakfast checkout and proceed towards station/airport for return journey. Book Now
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in convenient hotels.
- Pick up and drop transfers & sightseeing by A/C Innova.
- Daily Breakfast
- GST 5%
- Service charges
- Optional sightseeing not include in tour plan.
- Lunch and Dinner
- If any increase taxes as per rule from government.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of insurance.
- Cost of pre / post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced.
- Major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like – shopping, tipping laundry, telephone charges, Wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, Hospitalization or any personal emergency.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
Please Note: The above tour cost is based on calculation of minimum 04 paid adults. In case number of pax is less, then tour cost may increase. Mode of payment –
- 50% of the tour cost to be paid at the time of finalization of tour. All the balance must be clear before 15 days of departure
- Airfare or Train fare must be paid at actual
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing only.
- Cancellation charges are per person.
- Before 25 days cancellation, then only registration fee is treated as cancellation charges.
- Between 18 to 25 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50% of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 17 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 70% of the tour cost.
- In case of `no show’ no refund i.e.cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.