Delhi Agra Jaipur
Delhi is a city that bridges two different worlds. Old Delhi, once the capital of Islamic India, is a labyrinth of narrow lanes lined with crumbling havelis and formidable mosques. In contrast, the imperial city of New Delhi created by the British Raj is composed of spacious, tree-lined avenues and imposing government buildings. Delhi has been the seat of power for several rulers and many empires for about a millennium. Many a times the city was built, destroyed and then rebuilt here. Interestingly, a number of Delhi’s rulers played a dual role, first as destroyers and then as creators.
Delhi has been the political hub of India. Every political activity in the country traces its roots here. This was true even of the mythological era.
Delhi –India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Birla Temple, Jantar Mantar, Red fort. Attend Sound & light show at Red Fort , Kutub Minar, Lotus Temple, and Akshardham.
Agra –Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri.
Jaipur –City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Amer Palace ,Amber Fort ,Chokhi Dhani.Book Now
DeparturePune / Mumbai
IncludedDelhi Agra Jaipur
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi- Agra – Fathehpur Sikri – Jaipur (Approx 05 hrs. drive) (460km)
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur Departure
- Hotel accommodation.
- All meals which mentioned in Meal on Tour column.
- All Entry tickets mention in tour programme.
- All transfers and sightseeing by non a/c coach.
- GST 5%
- Transport by AC vehicl
- Train Fare/Airfare.
- Any personal expenses like laundry, phone calls, tip.
- Meals other than mentioned in tour cost includes column.
- Any other joy ride, pony ride etc
- Any other item which is not mentioned in tour cost includes column.
- No refund claim for any unused services, any deviation than the tour schedule would attract supplement.
- Services of Tour Escort