Darjeeling- Pelling -Gangtok (07 Nights& 08 days)
Gangtok is a city, municipality, the capital and the largest populated place of the Indian state of Sikkim. It is also the headquarters of the Gangtok District. Gangtok is in the eastern Himalayan range, at an elevation of 1,650 m (5,410 ft). The city’s population of 100,000 are from different ethnicities of Sikkimese people such as Indian Gorkhas, Bhutia and Lepchas. Within the higher peaks of the Himalayas and with a year-round mild temperate climate, Gangtok is at the centre of Sikkim’s tourism industry.
Darjeeling is a town and municipality in the northernmost region of the Indian state of West Bengal. Located in the Eastern Himalayas, it has an average elevation of 2,045 metres (6,709 ft). To the west of Darjeeling lies the easternmost province of Nepal, to the east the Kingdom of Bhutan, to the north the Indian state of Sikkim, and farther north the Tibet Autonomous Region region of China. Bangladesh lies to the south and southeast, and most of the state of West Bengal lies to the south and southwest, connected to the Darjeeling region by a narrow tract. Kangchenjunga, the world’s third-highest mountain, rises to the north and is prominently visible on clear days
Please do not hesitate to call us in case of any query.
Hoping with best co-operation & waiting for your earliest reply.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in deluxe hotels.
- Internal transfers & sightseeing by Ac vehicle. (Except small vehicle if needed)
- Food plan:
- Day 1 : Lunch, Dinner
- Day 2 to 8: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (Packed lunch on Day 2)
- Entry fees of sightseeing mentioned above.
- Tour escort from Bagdogra to Bagdogra.
- Day 1stto 8th: Per day per person one drinking water bottle. (exceptinfant).
- During tour 2 times Non veg (Chicken Item) for Non Vegetarian.
- Service charges.
- GST 5%.
- Airfare/Train fare & inflight food.
- Web check in & Seat Selection cost
- Optional Sightseeing. Like Rafting etc.
- Any increase in any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any upgradation in class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Insurance.
- Cost of Pre / Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route/Airline/Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour.
- Personal expenses like –tipping laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water other than commitment, items of personal nature and food ordrink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization,or any emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘Package Include’ column.
|1||May||6, 13, 20, 27|
|Particular||Basic||GST||Grand Total With GST|
|Child/Adult with bed||37571||1879||39450|
|Child without bed||34714||1736||36450|
|1a||Pune||Bagdogara||Saturday, 6 May 2023||I5 767||06:45Hrs.-11:40 Hrs||21||18000|
|1b||Bagdogara||Pune||Saturday, 13 May 2023||I5 1531/976||15:15 Hrs -22:35 Hrs||21||18000|
|2a||Pune||Bagdogara||Saturday, 13 May 2023||I5 767||06:45Hrs.-11:40 Hrs||21||18150|
|2b||Bagdogara||Pune||Saturday, 20 May 2023||I5 1531/976||15:15 Hrs -22:35 Hrs||21||18150|
|3a||Pune||Bagdogara||Saturday, 20 May 2023||I5 767||06:45Hrs.-11:40 Hrs||21||18150|
|3b||Bagdogara||Pune||Saturday, 27 May 2023||I5 1531/976||15:15 Hrs -22:35 Hrs||21||18150|
|4a||Pune||Bagdogara||Saturday, 27 May 2023||I5 767||06:45Hrs.-11:40 Hrs||21||18900|
|4b||Bagdogara||Pune||Saturday, 3 June 2023||I5 1531/976||15:15 Hrs -22:35 Hrs||21||18900|
|5a||Pune||Bagdogara||Saturday, 3 June 2023||I5 767||06:45Hrs.-11:40 Hrs||21||18900|
|5b||Bagdogara||Pune||Saturday, 10 June 2023||I5 1531/976||15:15 Hrs -22:35 Hrs||21||18900|
- Terms and Conditions applicable as per our 2022-2023 domestic brochure.
- Extra Bed means extra mattress on floor/ground.
- Carry original & 2 Xerox copy Photo ID proof like Aadhaar Card, election card, pan card.
- Luggage should be as per airline rules.
- Please refer to our brochure/booking form/website for cancellation policy.
- We provide hotel food for this tour.
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to conduct the tour, if less than that decision will be taken by the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt. Ltd.
- Tour Payment must be done in the name of Bhagyashree Tours Pvt Ltd. & Train fare & Airfare must be done in the name of Bhagyashri Travels Pvt Ltd.
- Discount policy totally depends on booking date and group size; so it may change person to person. So please do not compare with others passenger cost.
- Please note- if you need GST bill for your GST number please give GST detail at the time of booking.Once receipt done; no changes will be possible.