Onwards Rs.342687 per person
- 02 NTs New York | Entrance to Statue Liberty Island & Empire state Building, Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations and Trump, illuminating Times Square
- 02 Nt Washington DC| Visit the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington monument, Hersheys Chocolate Factory
- 02 Nts Buffalo | Niagara Falls, Entry to Maid of the Mist, Winds of the Cave, Illumination Niagara tour by Night
- 03 Nts Orlando| Kennedy Space Centre – NASA & EPCOT Centre
- 02 Nts Las Vegas| Dancing water Fountain of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Downtown Vegas, and Fremont Street, Grand Canyon west Rim Bus tour, Limo Ride
- 02 Nts Los Angeles| Full Day Universal Studio | City Tour | Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theatre, Sunset strip, Rodeo Drive and China town
- 02 Nts San Francisco | The Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers, Continue on to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, and Palace of Fine Arts,
- San Francisco Golden Gate bay Cruise
Day 01 – Arrival in New York
Welcome to the "Big Apple," the "City That Never Sleeps"—New York is a city of superlatives: America's biggest; its most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nation's trendsetter. For more than a century, it has been one of the world's major Centre’s of commerce and finance. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the hotel. After checking into your hotel, join us for a dinner in the evening. (Meals: D)
Day 02 – New York City Tour
After breakfast, we proceed for a City tour of New York Visit- “Statue of Liberty”. We will take a ferry ride to Liberty Island for a spectacular view of the New York City Skyline, view of a lifetime from the 86th floor of the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, Wall Street, Ground Zero and Central Park, Times Square, United Nations and Trump. Later enjoy Dinner. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 03 – New York – Niagara Falls ( Buffalo )
After breakfast, proceed to Niagara - town of the world famous falls, Return to the hotel to freshen up after your damp ride and then enjoy dinner at Niagara’s finest restaurant. You can also visit the falls on own at night to see them lit up beautifully. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 04 – Niagara
After Breakfast After breakfast, , today we will board the famous boat “Maid of the Mist” which takes us close to the thundering falls and around the American and Horseshoe Falls (seasonal). transfer to Hotel, (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 05 – Niagara – Washington
After Breakfast After breakfast, Washington – Enroute Hershey’s Chocolate Factory & transfer to Hotel, (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 06 –Washington City Tour
Breakfast and drive to Washington DC, capital of the United States of America, Lunch in the afternoon & City tour of Washington - visit the White House, Lincoln Memorial, Supreme Court, the Capitol Building, the Smithsonian Air and Space museum, Union Station, World War II Memorial Building, Pentagon building and Washington monument After checking in at the hotel, Evening enjoy the finest dinner in Washington DC. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 07 –Washington– Orlando by Flight
Today we depart to Orlando by flight, The presence of Disney World theme park has made this city a well-known vacation spot. This city is said to welcome more than 52 million tourists every year. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel, later enjoy Dinner. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 08- Orlando – Epcot Center
Begin your day at the Epcot center where you can touch the future and travel the world with an amazing array of attractions and live performances. This is an area of 260 acres devoted to past achievements and the future of technology. World showcase offers a kind of permanent World Fair, with pavilions devoted to eleven countries. Enjoy a superb meal for dinner (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 09 - Orlando – Kennedy Space Centre
After breakfast, Kennedy Space centre NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration, We experience Rocket Garden and take a Bus tour, Space Shuttle Atlantis, Apollo/Saturn V Center. Later be thrilled at Magic Kingdom Park - Disney World, wherein we enjoy various rides like Monorail ride, Hall of presidents, It’s a Small World, Mickey’s Philhar Magic, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain and Tomorrow Land. You also have a chance to meet your favourite Cartoon Characters like Mickey Mouse, Minnie, Pooh, Donald Duck, Tigger and many more, Later in the evening, we enjoy Disney electric Parade, Light Show and Fireworks, In the evening we will dine at a fine Indian Restaurant. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 10 – Orlando - Las Vegas
Depart to Las Vegas by flight, On arrival, transfer to your hotel. In the evening city tour of Las Vegas experiencing the spectacular Colourful Dancing water Fountain of the Bellagio, the Pirate Ships at Treasure Island, Stratosphere Tower, Downtown Vegas, and of course Fremont street, Tonight enjoy dinner. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 11 – Grand Canyon, Las Vegas
After breakfast take the Grand Canyon west rim Bus tour, In the evening, take the Las Vegas Night Flight, a Helicopter Ride over dazzling night time Vegas, take in a fabulous Show or visit any of the free shows such as the Sirens of Treasure Island and much more. Later enjoy Dinner.(Meals: B, L, D)
Day 12 - Las Vegas - Los Angeles (4 hrs)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel , Drive to Los Angeles. Later, enjoy a city tour of Los Angeles-Visit “Entertainment capital of the world”, Hollywood, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills, Grumman Chinese Theater, Sunset strip, Rodeo Drive for the world’ most expensive shopping and China town for some good bargains. Later enjoy Dinner. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 13–Los Angeles - Universal Studios
Join us today for a tour of Universal Studios which has always been known for its innovative rides and attractions, and is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood. With films and TV shows always in production, one never knows who they might see wandering the sidewalks of the park. (Meals: B, D)
Day 14- Los Angeles - San Francisco by road
After breakfast, to San Francisco, Today we proceed on a sightseeing tour of San Francisco. You will visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers. Continue on to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts & other highlights.(Meals: B, L, D)
Day 15- San Francisco
Today we proceed on a sightseeing tour of San Francisco. You will visit the famous Golden Gate Bridge, with the world’s highest bridge towers. Continue on to Twin Peaks, Lombard Street, Cable Car, Pier 39, Nob Hill, Civic Center, Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, Palace of Fine Arts & other highlights. (Meals: B, L, D)
Day 16- Departure from San Francisco to Mumbai
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure; proceed to the airport to board your flight for your next destination. (Meals: B, L) Book Now
- Accommodation for in 3* Hotels with Daily Breakfast
- Above Sightseeing on Private Coach with Entry Fees
- Round Economy Class Airfare & Airport taxes
- Company Tour Leader from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide
- 01 Piece of Baggage for Internal flight
- All Indian Meal as per itinerary
- GST 5%
- Visa charges
- Any weekend surcharge over and above airfare, will have to be paid by the passengers
- Porterage, Excess baggage, Oversize luggage, charges expenses of personal nature and all other items not Specifically mentioned as being included in the cost
- Any other point which is not included in the tour cost include list.
- Transfer for the shopping
- Cost of optional tours.
- Extra charges at airport for additional piece of baggage
|TYPE||Tour Cost in INR||Tour Cost In Forex||GS Tax 5%||Air Ticket Cost||Visa+VFS fees||Total|
|Child with Bed||14,315||$ 2,722.0||9562||103500||11200||3,15,507|
|Child without Bed||14,315||$ 2,268.0||8087||103500||11200||2,84,522|
- Initial Booking Amount per person 50% of the total tour cost, which is interest free.
- All the balance must be clear before 15 days prior to Departure of tour,
- Payment against Dollar $ will acceptable at the respective rate of the day.
- All disputes (if any) subject to Pune Jurisdiction only
- Before 75 days cancellation, then only registration fee (Rs: 70, 000/-) is treated as Cancellation charges.
- Between 45 to 75 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 50 % of the tour cost.
- Between 25 to 45 days prior to departure of the tour, cancellation charges are 90 % of the tour cost.
- Between 1 to 25 Days no refund, In case of `no show' e. cancellation charges are100% of the tour cost.
- In case visa is rejected for any reason, we are not responsible for the same & full charges including our service charges will have to be paid.
- Passport Should be valid upto 06 month prior to arriving in India, Otherwise passenger may not travels to international Destination’s
- Minimum 15 Adults must have to Conduct the tour , if Less than that tour departure decision will be depend on the Management of the Bhagyashri Travels Pvt ltd
- Baggage is allowed per person upto 20 kg cargo and upto 07 Kg hand Bag
- Forex : USD $ 1 = INR 65/- ; (Subjected to Market)
- Hotel Check time : 1600hr ; Hotel Check out Time : 1100hrs
- Minimum Time for Visa’ s 5 working days after Scheduled Appointment